Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

apple cider vinegar and liquid chlorophyll

Hi all,

Would taking these 2 first thing in the morning and possibly at night be ok. Will it interfer sp? with the NBE program from the girls growing. AVC suppose to help cleanse the liver and chlorophyll is suppose to cleanse the blood and I believe they help with blood circulation sp?.

Thank you.

Bumping

They don't really directly help with blood circulation, but since they clean the blood, blood will flow better when it's clean. I would suggest using L-argining for good blood flow, it works very well. I don't think these will interfere with NBE at all. Apple cider vinegar is something I take, it helps to digest and absorb nutrients. But be careful when you take apple cider vinegar and what you take near the same time, I took apple cider vinegar and some advil near the same time and it gave me a horrible horrible stomach cramp unlike anything I've ever felt, I think it caused a chemical reaction apple cider vinegar is very strong stuff.

OOww Go,

Advil is ibuprofen, an NSAID. Never use NSAIDs with anything acid. People who take NSAIDs for a while have to take something with it to protect their stomachs.

Goodmoring Gogirlanime and Isabelle,

I knew one of the 2 of you would know this answer..cool...thank you..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon