Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

A frustrating experience.

A frustrating experience.
August 11 2009 at 6:45 PM Cobraa (Login C0brasnake)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!
I'm new ... and french. So excuse me for my possible (rather certain) future mistakes. I want to share my desperating experience ; actually i want to explain you what have made me so desperate about my breast enhancement ...
I started a french and swiss programm called VithaBuste which consists in eating "boobing food" (I especially ate beansprout), doing massages, etc... It worked quite good on me : just 3 days later, my breast increased ( something about 1 centimeter). After a week, my breast was getting on increasing. I was so amazed... But during my vacations, I had to let up (I was however eating from time to time beansprout and doing massages). And all my enhancement disappeared as fast as they appeared ...
You know, I'm so frustrated now and I don't know how to react, faced to this situation..!

What is the best thing I could do now? What do you think about my "experience" ? Will be the programm still effective on me?

Please, I need your help, your advice and your (negative and positive) opinion about my situation.

Hoping that you’ve understood the main things (i don’t exceptionnaly master english language...),
A desperate french women.

PS: I do a small A and during my breast’s enhancement (which have lasted for about one week) I did a very full A.

Author Reply
Artemis
(Login Artemist) Re: A frustrating experience. August 11 2009, 6:47 PM

Just sounds like you experienced luteal swelling to me. Did the decrease come immediately following your period?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: A frustrating experience. August 11 2009, 7:55 PM

If you're more consistent with a program growth usually permanent. Growth that comes quickly is the most resky to lose if you suddenly discontinoue your program. However I agree with Artmis, this might have been just lutheal swelling.

Edit Message Delete Message

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: A frustrating experience. August 11 2009, 9:26 PM

Have you ever considered Wonderup or individual herbs? Also, there is not much time left this year to start an effective program. The best time to start is at the beginning of spring.

c0braa
(no login) Re: A frustrating experience. August 11 2009, 10:08 PM

First, thank you for your answers.
To Artemis and Moon:
It could have been my luteal phase, but when my bust size was at its apogee, it was the first day of my period.
The decrease occured gradually during three days.

Wahaika, I'm considering to take fenugreek. But why the beginning of the spring is the best time to start a programm?

Do you commend me to follow seriously and permanently a program again ?

Thanks again!

Cobraa
(no login) Re: A frustrating experience. August 13 2009, 11:24 AM

Hey,
No one answered, but I enable me to annouce the decision I've taken.
I think the best thing I could do is having a break during a few months.
This experience have been gruelling, and I don't feel ready to do it again.
Yes, I could seem too sensitive but seeing all of my hopes destroyed in a very short time have really hurt me.

So, I'm going to do the program again at the beginning of the spring (this means at the end of March 2010).

Do you find my decision reasonable?

Also, my sister's wedding will happen at the beginning of July. Do you think three months will be enough to get a satisfactory bust size?

Finally, do you think that the results I had with the first time I've tried the program will be the same?

Excuse me for my lowly english.

Cobraa.

Cobraa
(no login) Re: A frustrating experience. August 15 2009, 7:19 PM

Please, I really need your help ...

milani
(Login millanii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: A frustrating experience. August 15 2009, 7:42 PM

Sounds like you gave up to easy! how long were you doing this routine for? if it wasnt very long then i would continue you should feel positive that you saw a difference, it probably disappeared because you didnt do it for long enough. If you found that routine hard you could try something else like wonderup or a few individual herbs?
Its your choice if you want to wait until spring but if you want to see growth before the wedding then i think you should start beginning of March to give yourself more time. Good luck
Remember it will take along time to grow real permanent boobies!

Milani

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: A frustrating experience. August 15 2009, 8:58 PM

Cobraa,

I'm sorry. I don't know how I missed this. I tried to look up your program and all I found a site but it is written in French and I do not speak French. But even if I did, I can tell that the program is not available to see. It looks very much like many of the other sites making similar claims so I do not have confidence in it.

The reasons for starting a program in the beginning of spring are written here:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...rograms%21

I think you made a good decision to wait, but you do not have to wait until the end of March. The beginning of March or anytime during that month should work well. Even late February could work.

As to whether you will have acceptable results - that is all up to you. None of this is guaranteed to work. Some women take years to find what works best for them. Some find out quickly. Now is the time that you will want to read all you can so you will know what to do when the time comes.

Good luck!

Wahaika

Cobra
(no login) Re: A frustrating experience. August 16 2009, 3:27 PM

Thanks for your answers Smile

I'll wait until the beginning of March. Meanwhile, I'll decide the program I should do. I already have an idea though ( fenugreek+tea+massages+eating soy and fennel).

Thank you for restoring my courage and my selfconfidence!
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon