Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

This is fantastic!

This is fantastic!
September 13 2009 at 1:30 AM T-belle (Login tbelle)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, guys. Been reading these forums for about 2 weeks, soaking up all the excellent information. So happy to have found this site.

I've been wishing for larger boobs since high school, and my sister and I have both considered getting boob jobs. I'm glad I didn't now. Having my own natural ones is going to be so much better!

I had to create an account, though, because I'm really happy right now--I've been doing NBE for exactly one week today, and I've already jumped up a cup size! The first few days, I was doing fengshui's massage + borage oil + gelatin (going to try feet soup next week) + boobie foods routine, and was already seeing some progress and increased firmness. My breasts have NEVER been this firm and springy. A couple of days ago, I decided to add fenugreek, morning and night (just one), and since that was jacking with my blood sugar, I started adding fennel to it yesterday.

I was wearing a loose 34A padded/pushup, and rarely being able to fill it. Yesterday, I went bra shopping out of curiosity, tried on a variety of sizes, including the As I was used to. I was spilling out of the sides of the A cups. New size? 34B! And this is with me eating better and exercising--I'm losing some fat, but not in my boobs.

I've got some soreness with the herbs I'm taking now, so I'm going to leave them where they are, as Wahaika suggested in one of the threads, and I'll ramp up or add wild yam if I stall later. I'm so encouraged. I'm really believing I could hit a C cup, and that would just make me ecstatic. Going to take some pics later tonight, I think. I wish I'd taken pics a week ago--just didn't think it would happen so soon.

Thank you for sharing your wisdom here! I'm learning so much from all of you, and am encouraged by your progress, routines, and pictures. I have lots of hope for this journey.

Author Reply
Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This is fantastic! September 13 2009, 10:17 AM

That sounds like amazing progress, congrats!

Tbelle
(Login tbelle)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This is fantastic! September 13 2009, 10:52 PM

Thank you, Moon! I tried to take pics last night, but wasn't having much success using my phone camera. Will try again!

chinky_marie
(Login chinky_marie) Re: This is fantastic! September 14 2009, 6:31 PM

Congratulations !! It's really amazing that you got such good success so early. I haven't really started my program yet. I've been taking MSM for about two weeks now. I noticed a difference yesterday. They're fuller and a little rounder. It shocked me because I didn't really expect any results from just taking the MSM. I know it's not just period swell, because I'm not due till the end of the month, so there's only one other explanation- the MSM. I'm going to start doing massages with dandelion extract and borage oil pretty soon. I hope I have as much success as you do. **fingers crossed**

T-belle
(Login tbelle)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This is fantastic! September 14 2009, 10:42 PM

Thank you! I hope you do, too! I think if you're already seeing some results from just the MSM, it's a good sign you'll get some quick progess! Do the massages with the borage/EPO/vitamin E and cocoa butter...I really think that helps!

I measured again last night and had gone up another 1/2"...I'm going to go get some chicken feet tomorrow to make soup with. I want to take advantage of the growth while it's happening!

jtd77
(no login) Re: This is fantastic! September 15 2009, 2:03 AM

I just found this forum today and am inspired by your testimonial to get started Smile
So exactly what is Fengshui routine and boobie food routine..?

T-belle
(Login tbelle)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This is fantastic! September 15 2009, 6:43 PM

Hi, jtd!

fengshui is a member here, and she had great results using mostly massage and eating boob-friendly foods. Here's her personal program page:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...up+journey

She talks about how to do the massages and lists the boob foods on her page. I also recommend Tiger Lily's page.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...th+project

Mel
(Login melly007)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This is fantastic! September 15 2009, 9:51 PM

WOW T-belle!!! One cup size in one week!!! That's great going...keep it up...

tara
(Login tarita2004) :0 September 16 2009, 1:29 AM

that's so amazing!!! i'm truly inspired, cant wait to see pics w/progress!!!

T-belle
(Login tbelle)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This is fantastic! September 16 2009, 9:01 AM

Thank you! I've gotten my sister started now. She's catching the fever!

Took some pics with my phone camera. Not the greatest, but I'll try to upload them soon.

Question: I have read SO much stuff lately, and I am getting confused and don't remember where I read what. It's okay to continue to take the herbs while you're on your period, right? Lots of folks start their programs on Day 1 of their cycles? I started my period today, and I don't want to do anything that would be unhealthy.

Milani
(Login millanii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This is fantastic! September 16 2009, 11:14 AM

Yes thats fine its much better to keep your body in a steady routine rather than stop starting all the time Smile

T-belle
(Login tbelle)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This is fantastic! September 16 2009, 6:47 PM

Thanks, Milani!

T-belle
(Login tbelle)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This is fantastic! September 18 2009, 7:16 PM

Am finishing up my period--looks like I'm keeping most of the growth. I had swollen an extra 1/2" right before my period (I usually don't see any change in size before my period), and I was already sore, so I didn't realize I was about to start--and I don't think I've kept that. BUT I did keep the extra cup size I'd gotten from the first week.

I just ordered the fenugreek powder from Greenbush so I can use it for massage. I tried breaking capsules into olive oil and letting that sit for a week, but it was too grainy and irritated my skin. Greenbush is having a sale now, so I went ahead and bought 3 of the powder packets. Hope I like them! It was too good a deal to pass up to get 3, since the shipping's a flat rate. I can always send one to my sister, I guess.

T-belle
(Login tbelle)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This is fantastic! September 19 2009, 5:49 AM

Okay, I tried, I really did, to do the feet soup. Bought everything, started boiling them, but couldn't continue when I was supposed to take them out and cut the nails and calluses off. They looked too much like little hands. I think I could eat it if someone made it for me, but I don't think I can make it myself. It's a shame, b/c I was excited about the collagen thing.

I did make green papaya and sea bass soup today, though. It was pretty good, and I have enough to last for a few days. Stocked up on boobie food for the week.

Period's not quite over yet--false alarm.

fengshui
(Login fengshuiTW)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This is fantastic! September 19 2009, 6:12 AM

you don't need to chop off the nails if you are not going to eat the feet, just use the borth to make any soup you like.
P.S. if you don't eat the feet I would recommend to cook the broth longer to get all the collagen out from the chicken feet.

T-belle
(Login tbelle)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This is fantastic! September 20 2009, 6:22 PM

Thank you, fengshui! Your program and results have definitely inspired me! I will try the soup again; maybe I'll let a little time pass first. ;-)

They are definitely bigger today! Haven't measured yet--they don't appear to project more, but they're filling in in the cleavage area, and my tank top is fitting tighter at the top.

Note: All the edits above were just to take out my personal email address, for real-life privacy reasons. :-D

T-belle
(Login tbelle)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This is fantastic! September 24 2009, 6:28 PM

Several days off my period now--they seem to have filled in a little in the center, but haven't had that feeling of fullness/heaviness or the return of the soreness that I had on NBE before I got my period. I'm still on just one FG (618 mg) and one fennel (400 something) twice daily, plus 1,000 mg of borage oil twice daily and gelatin 3x daily. Plus massage with cocoa butter oil, vitamin E, EPO and borage. I bought some FG powder from Greenbush, and I'm going to start steeping it in olive oil today.

Question: Should I wait and see what the FG massage does, or should I go ahead and add another FG and another fennel capsule to my plan? (I can't seem to do FG without fennel, without it messing with my blood sugar.) I was wondering if maybe since I started out at 34A and got growth in the first month, making me a 34B, if the B-ness meant I should go ahead and add more FG to feel the soreness and get growth again? Maybe the original dosage was good for me being an A cup, but not enough now that I'm a B?

T-belle
(Login tbelle)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This is fantastic! September 24 2009, 7:50 PM

I think I might have started up with the growing again--I'm noticing that when I'm not wearing a bra, sitting at the laptop in the morning or in the shower, etc, my arms touch the sides of my breasts, where they never used to. And if I have to do something that involves crossing my body, I run into boob that wasn't there before. :-) The measuring tape doesn't show much change, but this is a definite new thing!

apple84
(Login apple84) Re: This is fantastic! September 24 2009, 9:55 PM

Wow, your results are amazing. I wonder where you bought gelatin / gelatine? can you bye it oneline?

T-belle
(Login tbelle)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This is fantastic! September 24 2009, 10:14 PM

Hey--I bought my gelatin capsules from Vitamin Shoppe. It's Solgar brand, Gelatin with Calcium Carbonate. I take it three times daily. I get my FG and Fennel from Vitamin Shoppe, too.

I really think eating boob foods is helping, too. Especially asparagus, for some reason.

T-belle
(Login tbelle)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: This is fantastic! October 7 2009, 12:21 AM

Went to Victoria's Secret today and tried on bras for fun. Both the 34B and the 32C fit. The 32C in the Miracle Bra looked awesome, but I'm not going to spend $50 for a bra. It was fun to have a C bra fit, but I know I'm not a true C. I feel like I'm a pretty solid B now, though. Maybe when I hit 34C or 32D, I'll buy the $50 one to celebrate.

Bought some papaya today--maybe it helped with my earlier growth. Boobs have been getting "meatier" lately, and filling in in the middle and up the chest wall a bit. No real difference on the tape measure, though, so I'm not measuring as often. I can definitely tell a difference when I'm lying on my side or when I do the "claw" massage technique. I'm so impatient, though. I know it's only been a month, but I'm ready to see another big increase.

They're starting to get a better shape, too, and I'm looking a bit more proportioned. Though I'm petite and pretty thin, I still have hips and a butt, and I think a C-cup will balance me out more.

Still trying to decide if I should add in an extra dosage of fenugreek/fennel now that I'm up to a B cup. Also toying with the idea of switching from regular gelatin to either MSM or chicken collagen.

I am determined to get a C cup. All my friends with boobs always say, "Oh, be happy with what you have! Big boobs aren't what they're cracked up to be." I think they're lying. ;-) If I hit a C-cup, I will be overjoyed. Boobs are fun to have, especially for those of us who really never had any to speak of. :-D
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon