Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NotSoBusty's Routine

Wow, wow, wow, and wow!

Great news all over. So happy for you Smile

WOOT! Success Rules!

Maybe they are sensitive because of the PC?
I have read here some girls who find their nipples sensitive after using PC.

That is so cool...now YOU are an inspiration!
You better keep us updated Dodgy I know you are in some sort of NBE break but YOUR BREASTS ARE NOT! Angry THEY WANT TO BE KNOWN!! *poke poke*

WondeUp is what again? Huh

PC will help re sensitize you to estrogen.

I need to get some but haven't found a solid product in Australia. What do you use?

Oh god how could I have missed it...CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GRADUATION!!!

I am looking into buying PC because I have been experiencing estrogen dominance (hairloss, insomnia, headaches, sometimes I can even swear I feel sudden hotness). Which PC are you using and does it seem to help with NBE or do the opposite? I read that you felt like it shrunk your boobs at some point...Dodgy I am desperate for a relieve in these hideous symptoms and bigger boobs...haha Tongue

Congrats, NotSoBusty, to your graduation and, especially, boobs growth! Smile I also graduated college this month, but my boobs are heading the opposite direction!

Some updates on maca:

I'm still taking maca. It's almost 2 months and the maximum dosage has been 1500mg/day. Don't want to become tolerant to it too soon so I'm continuing at a slower pace. So there has been no change to my boobs AT ALL! It's not showing on my measuring tape, but my butt has been feeling this tiring pain since about 2nd or 3rd week of maca. Almost as if I had been doing butt workout when I never did. However, my boyfriend said they look bigger, shaped better/rounder so.. I don't know.

As of now, I'm still measuring my menstrual cycle before jumping on board with PM.

I have really enjoyed following your progress, however its been a month since your last post, any recent update with the breast growth?

Hey guys!! Big Grin

I am back for a few days between trips, and I wanted to stop in and say hi!! I miss this forum!

While in Australia, I caught a glimpse of my boobs in the mirror (didn't have much alone/down time to obsess over their size...kind of a good thing!!), and I thought to myself, "hmmm...those looks kind of like boobs!" So, I found a measuring tape and measured 35.75 inches!! I was really pushing 36 too. So, it has been about 2 cycles since I have stopped, and I have retained all growth and even filled out a little more. I seriously can't wait to start a program again!

They had all kinds of cute bra shops where I was, so I stopped in a bought a cute little set. Everything that I tried on was a 32C and fit perfectly! It is safe to say that 32B's are just too small every time! Hallelujah!!!!

When I was there, I was just eating really fresh food (the food there is sooo amazing) and doing a lot of walking. Nothing else.

I used PC cream my previous cycle, and it shortened it. Sad SO, I did nothing this past cycle and my cycle was normal length.

Rosance,
So sorry that I didn't reply earlier!! In case you didn't find it, Wonderup is an herbal pill that contains fenugreek, wild yam, fennel, goat's rue and a few others. It has a pretty good tracy record on this forum and the old forum. Plus, I wanted to try Goat's Rue, and I figured that I might as well give this pill a try! Smile As for PC, I don't notice much with it besides sensitive nipples, I think. I use it for the theory of "re-sensitizing" my receptors to estrogen, hoping that it actually works that way! At one point I felt like my boobs shrunk because of it, but that could have been due to hormonal imbalance. I have no idea, sadly. I need to experiment with it more!

jiberish,
Oh boy, I lost my PC again. When I find it, I will let you know what kind!! Emerita comes to mind though....

lia90,
I hope the maca is working out for you! It takes time and patience. None of us have seen results overnight. I hope you have found a good routine! Smile

faithfire,
thank you! So far, during my break, my breasts have grown another 1/4''. They seem bigger/fuller, and I am fitting into all 32C's. I finally reasoned with myself after trying on a few 32B's that I need to stop thinking that they will fit. They won't. It just sounds weird to say "I'm a 32C" when my boobs look like small B cups.

Well, in a few days I will be on another hiatus from this wonderful forum, but I will be sure to update again in August!!

Did it work?

I'm sorry, linds, but I am not sure as to what you are referring to. NBE, PM, and individual herbs do work, if that is what you are asking. I haven't tried WonderUp, but a lot of women on the forum have and got results.

Hey NotSoBusty,

I've been reading your routine and I just wanted to say how exciting it is to see your progress!!
I would love to see how your boobs will grow in a years time. Who knows maybe then you'll be at your ideal size? haha

You're program seems a little confusing to me, you take so many pills!
I will definitely have to do more research on what pill does what.
But if you could name the pills you take that you think are essential to your routine, what would they be?

Also, I am looking to buy a PM cream or spray. What do you think about the spray you use?

Anyways, I hope to hear from you soon! I definitely will be following your progress!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon