Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NotSoBusty's Routine

Ohhhh! That is so exciting, beachbum!! Are you going to take a test? I hope the best for you, and I can't wait to hear!!

Do you noogle? I have had a weird experience with it. I notice that when I noogle before bed, when I wake up in the morning, my breasts measure even SMALLER than before I noogled! Then, the next day, they plump back up again! I am not talking about a difference between post-noogle swelling and my normal size, because I have only had swelling once. I am talking about 12 hours post-noogle size compared to normal size! Isn't that strange??

When it comes to measuring, I measure every which way until I feel satsfied haha! I started measuring without looking at the tape when I am pulling it across my nipples. I think it removes my subjectivity! Here I go with measuring again....I swear I need a lockbox for that thing!!

GIRL you are ON it. Im delighted for you Smile You seem very organised & disciplined. I got very excited while reading your post...new shape forming, faaab, boyfriend swears they getting Bigger! Big Grin I just got my noogleberry this week & i ordered loads of PM this morning... when i look down at my 'domes' i ca't help but giggle. My Man will never see them tho, it's top secret, i could never have a conversation with him about boob shape & breasts enhancement ...NEVER (even tho we soulmates.) Well not until i'm satisfied with my own gorgeous, full & juicy boobs Big Grin - He is a bona fide big breast man! Ill remember this post when i'm in need of some inspiration...thanx

lilmissprettytits,

I love that name! haha Thank you so much for your kind words!! I have definitely been working hard and trying to be organized and consistent. So far, it had definitely paid off! My boyfriend was in town again this weekend, and I caught him staring (and i mean STARING) at my chest. He was just like, "I swear, slowly but surely, those things are getting bigger!" The best part is that he has no idea what I'm doing, but thinks I am a "heath freak" with all the vitamins I take hahaha! I read somewhere that you already have big boobs, so I am sure PM will work miracles on the assets that you already have! I'm excited to hear about your progress!! I agree with you, plump and "juicy" are exactly what I am going for!

Awww thanx. Well done U, dat must be a nice feeling, if HE is noticing also, ur results are showing...YAY, i'm sure ur prob secretly smiling to urself hehe!! It is amazing what even a mere inch or a couple of centimetres can do for our confidence levels. I'ts subtle but dramatic, and most certainly worth all the effort! I'm noogling now & oh boy, its only been a week but, they are fuller, tighter, smoother, skin tone more even. I was in th bath & wen i looked down i noticed a distinct change in their shape/contours, def more juicy!!! now i am ....Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin hehe

Well, I am nearing the end of my second cycle, and I still have not gotten my period yet! I'm sure it has to do with the combination of stopping my bcp and the PM, but it is only natural to get a little stressed when it doesn't come. However, I'm trying to keep calm and collected, because I know stress can delay it even more!! I have stopped taking all NBE supplements (FG, SP, WY, FN, etc.) for the time being, but I am still taking my vitamins, hoping that this will help my system to process that I NEED MY PERIOD, NOW!! I am just so excited to start my third month of PM!

Right now, my measurements are between 34.25-34.5. However, I will update these when I actually start my third cycle. They are really starting to take shape though! So, that is progress nonetheless.

Is there any way to tweak my system to trigger Aunt Flow?

Don't wanna panic you, but have you had a pregnancy test?

The reason why I'm asking you this is because I rode you were using birth pill, and as far as I know..you shouldn't mix SP or PM with the pill because they nullify the efficiency of the pill.

o o

Alas! There is no need. My period has come and with mighty vengeance, might I add. I PMSed for an entire week with horrible cramps and food cravings. I COULD NOT STOP EATING. I still can't. I'm hoping that I can tweak my program a little bit to see how it affects AF next month.

As for growth, I will measure in a few days as I am soooo bloated right now.

LyndaLee,

SP definitely does not interfere with birth control. It is an anti-androgen, meaning it keeps your testosterone levels in check. As far as I have read over and over on this forum, neither does PM. I definitely did not have an issue with it. SO, just so you know!! It is safe and still effective to take PM or SP with birth control. I'm sure it is unique for every individual, but it didn't interfere or "nullify" the effects of my BC.

Thanks!
I might consider adding PM to my next month routine...gotta tell us how it ends up, since your program is kinda the program I want to build up to.

But I'm taking things slow, mostly because of money issues, LOL.

It is now Day 7 of my third cycle, and from what I have read, my breasts should be at their smallest around day 5 of my cycle post menstruation. So, I decided to wait until now to record any measurements to make sure that I was recording real growth!

(*red=growth for the month, purple=overall growth)

Here they are:

Waist: 27"
Hips: 37.25" (+1.25", +2.25")
Underbust: 28"
Bust: 34.5" (
+0.5", +1")
Overbust: 35" (
+0.75", +2")

SOOOO....it wasn't all in my head!!! I knew my butt was getting rounder and filling out more! In a VERY good way too! I'm pretty happy with it! There isn't very much cellulite, it is just plump and round. No weight gain either. This is definitely due to the PM! I wish it would go to my breasts as quickly as it is filling out my rear-end, but I am gaining breast tissue slowly but surely! They definitely feel much meatier, and I can create cleavage now. My boyfriend keeps mentioning how they are growing, too. SO EXCITED!

Here's to cycle three!!

I changed a few things up. I added 1 1000mg pill of L-Arginine both in the morning and at night. I also will be *trying* to noogle more, but I at least am really working on being consistent with massage. I apply a heating pad every night, regardless. I am also going to try to cycle my PM the way that GorgeousBlonde suggests. We will see how it goes!

**Edit: I forgot to add that I have stopped taking a B-Complex, as it is already included in my multivitamin! I also added a 500mg of Calcium+200mg vitamin D supplement that I take both morning and night along with my PM.
In the luteal phase, I added 200g of vitamin E once a day, as well. I have heard that it helps raise your natural progesterone, so I figured why not? Also very good for my skin!

So, for the past *two days (I know, it's not a lot, but it's a start!!) I have been very diligent about massage, and I have also noogled both days!! Yesterday I even noogled twice. LET ME TELL YOU....my breasts are SO sore today. I haven't felt them this sore since I started PM! I spent hours upon hours last night reading over this forum and the NB forum, and it inspired me. Then, this morning when I woke up with these sore breasts, my mind was blown! I am definitely going to stick with this, because I can FEEL results. After reading through the NB, I know it works, and it works rather well at that.

Happy growing, everyone!! Smile

(Sorry, I like to use this as a little NBE diary, because it picks me up when I am discouraged and keeps me on track!!)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon