Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NotSoBusty's Routine

I thank yall for the encouragement! I am happy to see progress, no matter how slight! I can feel the differences more than I can see them, but I definitely think I'm filling out on the sides the most.

@jorisabomo--hang in there!! Before I ever began any form of NBE, i was a 32AA. With time, patience, and perseverance, it pays off!! I've read a few times that the smaller you are, the more difficult it is to grow. I can totally relate. This is NOT easy!

@IdreamofD-- thank you so much for your support!! Although you started out much larger than I am, your success is such an inspiration! I was very surprised to be filling the small cups, and I am actually getting very close to maxing out the mediums soon, as well! I could barely fill half of them a week ago, and now I am pushing 3/4! YAY for growing boobies!!

Awww, thanks so much!! I think it's really the right program for me. I did SO much research before I started.

But you know, I still get discouraged too, esp. on days where I think, "Geez, I haven't moved a half an inch inside these domes!" LOL So it doesn't matter, we all go through it, you just have to keep chugging along. Smile

Filling domes is so great, I think it should be celebrated! If all you ladies were in the same town I am, I'd think we should have a party every time, like it's a birthday! Wine cheese and new domes.

Haha, IdreamofD, yes!! I completely agree! Wouldn't that be so much fun? I really like all of them women on this board. Everyone is so eager to learn, eager to help, open to new ideas, and above all else: supportive. Finding this site has been an amazing experience to me!

I added whey protein into my diet today. I have also started working out. I'm not worried about losing weight in my boobs, because when I gain weight, it doesn't go to my breasts, anyway. On top of that, I lost 15 pounds in the Spring, and between gaining those 15 pounds and losing those 15 pounds, but breasts stayed exactly the same size. In fact, after losing the weight, they looked much better. I also found that exercise, since it increases healthy blood flow, helped them grow a little more. SO, we'll see!!

Well, I am 2.5 weeks into my "off" month for PM, and I just got back from visiting my boyfriend for a week.

Before I left to visit him, I was noogling very consistently. I would noogle at least once a day for an hour, and I would even throw another hour session in there if I had the time. It's addicting! Well, I did that for about 2.5-3 weeks or so, with a few days off here and there. I must say, taking time off looks like it makes a difference for me!!

I didn't noogle the entire time I was visiting my boyfriend, but he definitely lavishes my breasts with attention. It's sweet, really. He always says he loves my breasts, and tells me nothing but good things about them. All the positivity and attention must have gotten to them!! When I came home, undressed, and took a look in the mirror, they looked SO full! The tops of them look much fuller than before I left, and the measuring tape is beginning to push 35". This is so exciting for me, because I am not even on PM this month! It looks like my breasts want to grow just as badly as I want them to!

I will be noogling this week, taking the weekend off, noogling all next week, and then I will have a week break while I visit my family. Then I will have another 2 consistent weeks of noogling before I go home for Christmas Break and cannot noogle. It just isn't possible. I actually think I might stay off of PM until January, anyway. That way all "swelling" will subside, and I can start the new year with accurate measurements and *hopefully* a normal period.

I have no idea when to expect my period this month, because my body has been thrown for a few loops! Between stopping BC and being on PM, I just feel like it will be smart to take November AND December off of PM to develop a normal cycle.

We'll see. Happy growing to all you lovely ladies!

Well, my cycle was 29 days this time. So, it seems as though it has already regulated itself. So, I am going to start this cycle, cycle 5, with my PM routine again. This will put me at another month break between February and March (given that my cycle stays normal!!), and then I can start again at the perfect time in the end of March to start again. I am also simplifying my routine.

I added whey protein after my morning and/or evening workouts.
I am taking L-arginine, calcium, a hair skin and nails vitamin, and PM in the Morning.
In the Afternoon I take an iron supplement and a multivitamin.
Before bed I take L-arginine, calcium, a hair skin and nails vitamin, and PM, as well.
I have also pledged to eat a more healthy diet (we'll see....)

SO, we'll see how this goes!

OH! I am also going to be adding progesterone cream to the second half of my cycle, as well as the Greenbush Enhancement Blend herbs and some fennel tea.

Come on boobies!!!

Well Cycle 5 was cut short. I have been cycling my PM the same way GorgeousBlonde does it. I take PM from days 1-12 and days 19-24. The past two months that I have done it this way, I have started my period during days 19-24. The time that I took PM from days 1-12 or 14, it was either delayed or on time-ish, so I think I will go back to this.

I have also been noogling as much as possible, and I am beginning to get close to filling the mediums! Hooray!

Although the tape measure does not show much change, my breasts feel SO much meatier, and I am filling out my bras with my much OOMPH than before. I can even wear these cute little sets that I never filled out before! SO, needless to say I am excited, nonetheless.

(*red=growth for the month, purple=overall growth)

Current Bust: 34.5" 34.75" (Getting really close to 35, but not solidly, yet!) (+0.25", 1.25")
Current Underbust: 29" (
+1")
Current Overbust: 35" (Same as before)

I have more fennel now, so I can add that back into my luteal phase, which I always loved the effect of. I also think my growth is slowing. Since I will not be able to noogle while I am home for break, I am going to run a little trial with my PM, and increase my dosage in my follicular phase. We'll see how it goes!!

So, here is to Cycle 6!

OH! I forgot to mention that I will adding progesterone cream to the luteal phase. The products I bought are the same as Alyssa's:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9842

http://www.amazon.com/Emerita-Pro-Gest-N...B000IMQE5U

http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-L-Argini...869&sr=1-2

I will be mixing the progesterone cream with the l-arginine, and applying it to my breasts once a day, if I am not mistaken.

Does anyone know if I can still take progesterone raising herbs (fennel in particular) while using progesterone cream?

Hi NotSoBusty!

What form of arginine are you mixing into your progesterone cream? I've seen nothing but the powdered kinds but I wouldn't doubt there being a liquid one out there Big Grin.

Hi Miss Vanity!

I posted a link to the l-arginine I am using! It is in gel capsule form, so I will be doing like Alyssa and cutting open two per each application along with the progesterone cream. All the links to the products I bought and the program I am following are above! I am just trying this out to see if it works for me! Smile Fingers crossed!!

So I couldn't help but notice that we have damn near the same measurements and breast type! And to top it all off, we're on the same program!

Sooo hey boobie buddy!

Cheers to our growth so far
And here's to a C by the summer

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon