Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NotSoBusty's Routine

Thanks! Maybe I'll go for those once I run out. I have l-Arginine but in the powdered form(in the capsule), do you think this could work as well?

Or maybe I could try it out and report what happens?Huh

Hi Boobie Buddy!! Smile

I am so excited to have someone on here who is right at the same point that I am, fluctuations and goals and everything!!

We'll get that C, I believe it!

I am now 7 days into my 7th cycle, and my 6th cycle only lasted 21 days. I definitely want to increase the length of my cycle. I didn't increase my PM last month (stayed at 2 Ainterol pills a day) and I did not use the progesterone cream, because I had to modify and simplify my program while I was home for the holidays.

However, I do have growth to report! I measured last night, the 6th day of my cycle, so all AF swelling should be gone by now.

(*Red=growth for the month, purple=overall growth)

Current Bust: 35" (+0.25", +1.5")
Current Underbust: 28" (
-1")
Current Overbust: 35" (Same as before)

I am SO excited to have reached my goal of a solid 35" by the end of December 2011!! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin They are even pushing 35.25, but it isn't solidly there, so I will not count it, yet. Wink

My breasts definitely feel SO much fuller as of lately. They have cleavage in my sports bras, and sports bras also no longer make me look completely flat. My breasts are just "flattened," but I do not have a completely flat chest, if that makes any sense. I think it is safe to say that I am a full 32B now. My 34B push-up bras fit much better now, as well, and I no longer have to adjust them constantly when I am wearing them.

I have been exercising very regularly, and I am training for a half marathon. I make sure that I get an adequate amount of nutrition of healthy food, and so far all the effects it has had on my NBE program have been very positive, not negative. I have actually gained in my breasts, and I noticed more fullness, as well. I really think that exercise is important in all aspects of life, and really think it helps with NBE in terms of blood flow, tissue repair, overall health, etc. My waist has gotten smaller, my bum growth is steadying out (I noticed a LOT of bum growth when I started PM), and my breasts are filling out. EXERCISE!!!!

Speaking of exercise, I have added a supplement to my NBE routine that is really supposed to help with my exercise routine, but it seems to help with both! It is called gHP Sport by Somalife: http://www.somalife.net/2/sport_ghp.cfm
I figured it wouldn't hurt my NBE program, and so far it has helped not only with my exercise recovery time, but it provides a lot of amino acids that I think have been helping my NBE program, as well. I take 6 every morning (as the directions for women say on the bottle) throughout my wholr cycle.

This cycle (7), I started out taking 2 PM pills instead of just 1 for the first 6 days (the days of my period). Today is the 7th day, and I am going to up it to 3 pills a day until day 14, hoping to lengthen my cycle.

In the luteal phase I will be taking the greenbush enhancement blend (3 a day) with greenbush fennel capsules (3 a day), as well as adding progesterone cream mixed with l-arginine.

I am also going to be getting back into noogling, since I was unable to do so while at home.

I have a good feeling about 2012!! Happy New Years to all you wonderful ladies!!

I have started noogling today again after about a month break, and I must say, breaks definitely seem to help! They filled the domes a lot more than before, and they had great fullness on the top after my session.

I will be trying to noogle as much as possible, and only taking a few weekends off here and there. I have a 3 week stretch ahead of me where I should be able to noogle everyday and sometimes even twice a day. I hope I don't have to take a month off again! I think short breaks should be fine, if not better.

Last night I was wayyy too tired to stay up late and noogle, so I sprayed my breast with the Ainterol Spray, massaged it in, and applied a heating pad for 10-20 minutes. This morning, I awoke to little pains in my breasts. So, even if I can't noogle twice a day, I will definitely use the spray+heating pad when I am in a hurry!

Pretty excited over here. Slow and steady progress, but progress nonetheless!

*Something I need to keep in mind....the tape measure can be very misleading!!

A few exciting things to share!! Big Grin

1. I have been noogling consistently for the past 4 days (it's not a lot, I know...I'm working on it!) and I have actually started having some swelling! I measure my bust at 35" before noogling, and the past 4 days I have swelled to 35 1/2" after noogling. So, I am now getting 1/2" swelling! It is SO great, because it is enough for me to notice when I am wearing a bra or walking around, and this is the first time I have reported consistent swelling! I have only swelled once before, so I am very happy to be swelling 4 days in a row, even if it is just half an inch. That is only the beginning! I am so excited to be seeing progress! I find myself staying at home a lot more just so I can noogle!! Smile Finally swelling is so motivating!

2. I decided to check out VS's Semi-Annual Sale that is going on right now, and I tried on a few bras. Usually when I do this, I have a very hard time finding any bras that fit or I am between sizes, etc. I would go into the dressing room with a handful of bras and come out with one that I would convince myself fit right. This time, however, I went in with 13 bras sized 34A and 32B, and some even were 32C's (some styles you just never know!!), and I had to narrow down all my favorites to just 3!!!! They all fit sooo well! Every single 34 A was so full that I didn't even consider buying most of them because I knew I would be outgrowing them soon. The 32B's were very much the same way. I also tried on the biofit in a 32B, which I used to wear ALL the time a year ago, and I can no longer wear it without my nipples popping out. I bought a really cute bra in a 32C. I am nowhere near a 32C, but these bras actually fit me for some reason! I have a little cleavage in it, but not much. Either way, it is such a beautiful bra, and this was so exciting that I bought it as my new measuring bra. I am confident that by the end of this Summer it will fit even better! I ended up buying the others in 34 A's, because that is just how that bra in that particular style worked out for me. Plus, the 32 B's were a little tight, and the extra room in the band was helpful. It doesn't matter to me to wear a 34A vs a 32B, because I know they are the same cup size, the same OVERFLOWING cupsize that is! Wink

Noogling as we speak because I am so inspired and can't stop thinking about all the cute bras that I can wear soon!!

Sorry for the excessive use of exclamation marks. It is hard to hide all this excitement....

Congrats on the bras and the swelling, Notsobusty! I've been reading your routine, and will be starting up with PM and pc my next cycle, once I've finished my BO. You're so inspiring, with all that positive attitude Big Grin

Gilly what pc?

Thank you Gilly!! Smile I am a firm believer that you can shape and control your experiences with anything in life if you look at it through a positive lens. Positivity is key for me in NBE, because otherwise I can get impatient with it and want all the results now! I have to find joy in the little accomplishments! Good luck with your program! I can't wait to follow yours!

I started the PC cream mixed with l-arginine today. I will be applying the largest amount recommended on the back (maybe a little more, because it is hard to guesstimate and be accurate) with one l-arginine pill twice a day. I have no idea how ahla used two pills mixed in, because I had a hard enough time mixing in just one. The texture is SO gritty!!!

Anyway, after I rubbed it in, I applied a heating pad for 15 minutes, and now I am noogling for an hour before I go about my day. I think that applying heat and noogling with help it absorb even more, because I will be increasing blood flow to my breasts. That is my hypothesis anyway.

I will keep you updated if I see or feel anything happening!

Happy growing to all! Smile

Hi NotSobusty,

This is so exciting Smile

Keep us posted, yes.

Thanks for the well-wishing, notsobusty!

Hi, 32A - 35D! PC stands for progesterone cream =)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon