Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NotSoBusty's Routine

Well, it looks like AF is coming again for ANOTHER early visit, but this time I am hoping it is just spotting. At this rate, I have been getting my period 2-2.5 weeks apart, which is NOT cool. This is getting old. My breasts look deflated, as well.

I am going to try a different cycle. I am not going to start taking PM until AFTER my period this time. I am going to continue with the Greenbush herbs through my period, then I am going to start PM at full dose (2 pills a day) for 7 days. I will then switch back to herbs/progesterone cream until day 25, and I will start taking PM on days 26 until the start of my period. So, my cycle will look like this:

Days 1-7ish (my period)= Greenbush Herbs
Day 7ish (after period)-day 14= PM
Day 15-25= PC cream/Greenbush Herbs
Day 26-start of period= PM

I am basing this off of a few charts that I found when googling "menstrual cycle hormonal changes chart."

We'll see how it goes. I have decided that once I have finished all of my PM and all of the supplements that go along with it, I am going to be switching to BO. I will most likely take Ultra Bust from medplex.com, because it is pretty cheap there, and there are many young ladies on this forum who have had great results with it after using herbs.

I am just tired of what PM has done to my cycle, and it is so tough to get things right! I have grown about 1-1.5 cups on PM, so I may also be hitting a plateau. Hopefully adding my new supplements will get the ball rolling again. Either way, after this batch is up (I think I have about 5 months left), it is onto BO!

PM does seem a little confusing when you "cycle". I think those who dont cycle find it much easier. Hope everythig works out for you.

Thank you, melissa4u! I find cycling tough, so I think if this doesn't go well this month, I may just take PM all month long, maybe at lower doses at times, and see what happens!

So, for the first cycle since I began my PM routine, I have loss, not gain, to report for the previous cycle. I am not sure what to attribute it to, but my theories are either over-pumping, the PC, or an overload of PM.

This is disheartening, of course, especially because I have had consistent growth for the past 7 months.

So, I am going to cut back on the PM and only take 1,000 mg a day again, and not 1,500 mg. Also, I am trying a different cycling method mentioned above, because after 6 months on PM, I still can't get my cycle to a normal length.

I am going to skip the PC this month, and see if there is any difference there, as well.

I am also going to pump with less pressure for less time. I am aiming for 30 min-1 hour a day with minimal pressure.

I could also just be reaching a plateau, so hopefully the new supplements make a difference, as well.

So, here are my measurements post Cycle 7:

*Red is growth (or loss in this case) for the month, and purple is overall

Current Bust: 34.5" (-0.5, +1")
Current Underbust: 28" (Same as before)
Current Overbust: 34.5" (-0.5)

.......Dodgy

Regardless, I have a solid inch of growth since I have begun this program, but of course loss is disappointing. I will not measure again until the last day of period next cycle, so hopefully I at least regain what I lost!!

Hey NotSoBusty!,
I, too, lost growth. I lost 1/4". For me, it DEFINITELY was overpumping.
I think we can still pump for as long as we want, its just that we need to use less pressure and also we shouldn't pump with a dome that is somewhat still large for us.
What size domes are you using?
I've been using the CL's for a while now, I'm going back to my cracked M domes, until I fill those completely with my permanent size, not swelling size.

melissa4u,

I am using the medium domes, as well. I completely fill the small! I think I was using too much pressure, because when I would take the domes off they would be purple until I massaged them purple out. However, they seem to get a dark red/light purple color no matter what pressure I am using!! Hopefully this doesn't mean I have to go back down to the smalls. Sad

I said that I would update my supplements, so I am going to write out my schedule, followed by total daily amounts of each to keep track as I mix things up in the next couple of months.

PM Routine

Follicular Phase:
Morning:
1 Ainterol PM Pill (500 mg)
1 Calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc Pill (1,000 mg Calcium, 400 mg Magnesium, 15 mg Zinc)
6 gHP Sport Pills (1302 mg L-Lysine HCl, 1302 mg L-Arginine HCl, 798 mg L-Ornithine HCl, 250 mg L-Glutamine, 500 mg Glycine, 400 mg L-Leucine, 400 mg L-Isoleucine, and 400 mg L-Valine)
1 Evening Primrose Oil Pill (500 mg)
1 Gelatin Plus with Silicon Pill (1.08 grams Gelatin, 20 mg Silicon)
1 Hyaluronic Acid with MSM pill (100 mg Hyaluronic Acid, 900 mg MSM)
1 MSM pill (3 grams)
Ainterol Spray

Mid-day:
1 Multivitamin for Women (Right now=Swanson's Prime Multi)
1 Vitamin C (1,000 mg)
1 Vitamin E Pill (220 IU)
Ainterol Spray

Evening:
1 Ainterol PM Pill (500 mg)
1 Calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc Pill (1,000 mg Calcium, 400 mg Magnesium, 15 mg Zinc)
1 MSM pill (3 grams)
Ainterol Spray

Luteal Phase:
Morning:
1 Greenbush Enhancement Blend Capsule (Fenugreek, Wild Yam, and Saw Palmetto) (575 mg)
1 Greenbush Fennel Capsule (575 mg)
6 gHP Sport Pills (1302 mg L-Lysine HCl, 1302 mg L-Arginine HCl, 798 mg L-Ornithine HCl, 250 mg L-Glutamine, 500 mg Glycine, 400 mg L-Leucine, 400 mg L-Isoleucine, and 400 mg L-Valine)
1 MSM pill (3 grams)

Mid-day:
1 Greenbush Enhancement Blend Capsule (Fenugreek, Wild Yam, and Saw Palmetto) (575 mg)
1 Multivitamin for Women (Right now=Swanson's Prime Multi)
1 Vitamin C (1,000 mg)
1 Vitamin E Pill (220 IU)

Evening:
1 MSM pill (3 grams)
PC cream

Total Daily Intake:

Follicular Phase:
PM= 1,000 mg
Calcium=2,000 mg
Magnesium= 800 mg
Zinc= 30 mg
Vitamin C= 1,000 mg
Vitamin E=400 IU
Evening Primrose Oil=1,000 mg
Gelatin= 2.16 grams
Silicon= 40 mg
Hyaluronic Acid= 200 mg
MSM=4.8 grams
*gHP Sport contains:
1302 mg L-Lysine HCl
1302 mg L-Arginine HCl
798 mg L-Ornithine HCl
250 mg L-Glutamine
500 mg Glycine
400 mg L-Leucine
400 mg L-Isoleucine
400 mg L-Valine

Luteal Phase:
Fenugreek= 575 mg
Wild Yam=575 mg
Saw Palmetto=575 mg
Fennel=1,725 mg
Calcium=2,000 mg
Magnesium= 800 mg
Zinc= 30 mg
Vitamin C= 1,000 mg
Vitamin E=400 IU
Evening Primrose Oil=1,000 mg
Gelatin= 2.16 grams
Silicon= 40 mg
Hyaluronic Acid= 200 mg
MSM=4.8 grams
*gHP Sport contains:
1302 mg L-Lysine HCl
1302 mg L-Arginine HCl
798 mg L-Ornithine HCl
250 mg L-Glutamine
500 mg Glycine
400 mg L-Leucine
400 mg L-Isoleucine
400 mg L-Valine

***These do not include what is already in my multivitamin, so I take more of things included in my mutlivitamin such as Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. That would be annoying to count and add, so these are just supplements by themselves. ***

It looks like soooo much, but it honestly isn't. I have gotten used to it. The gHP Sport is only in the morning, as well and contains a lot.

This is for reference for myself and others, if it helps.

SO yeah, if anyone has any input, it is appreciated!

Are you sure you are not overdoing the vitamins?

Haha, Rosance, I think I am alright! I know when it is all written down that it looks like a lot, but I assure you that it is not.

The extra vitamins that I take are otherwise lacking in my multivitamin. For example, my multivitamin only has 28% of my daily calcium, 8% of my daily magnesium, and 50% of my daily zinc. The only one that I would be going over on would be my my vitamin E, which I am actually just taking so I will run out of it already!! It is such a tiny pill that omitting it from my program would not make a dent. Also, much of these vitamins are excreted in your urine if your body cannot use them, like Vitamin C. I also stopped taking the vitamins that my multivitamin does have enough of, like all my B vitamins.

I know, why not take one that has enough of them all? Well, because I prefer to take the ones that my body needs on an individual basis, because then I feel like my body will break it down and use it more efficiently. Also, on a college student budget, my diet isn't as nutritious as I would like it to be, leading to a deficiency in many of these vitamins.

My program is modeled after Ginie's, and I don't think I take any more than many women on here who take large amounts of L-arginine along with other herbs and vitamins. Since I do not think I could stomach that much L-arginine powder, and since I heard it is good to take them in a stack, I take my amino acids in pill form in lesser amounts. Herbal programs can also require you to take copious amounts of powders and whatnot, as can BO.

If I notice any side effects I will cut something out, but so far I have only noticed glowing skin, more energy, longer and stronger hair and nails, and a much more improved immune system!

Thanks for asking! Smile

Aww that is so cool; your results. Big Grin Well, in that case, you are probably doing better by taking the vitamins individually. I feel like with herbs it is the same way. After I am done with my left over Greenbush I am going to buy the same herbs but individually. I am interested in the gHP Sport pills you are using; is that the products name? How is that helping your overall health and your NBE?

Notsobusty,
If you are already filling the small domes, as in your permanent size and there is no room for pumping, then they are useless, you won't grow. Just stick to the mediums for now.
About your breasts turning purple regardless of the pressure used, maybe try counting how many times you pump? If your breasts turn purple, say in like 10 pumps, take the domes off, put them back on, this time pump with 8 pumps and see how that is for you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon