Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie and need some advice from Wahaika (and anyone else)

Hello There

Im new to this site and had browsed some threads last week on various herbal stuff which can make your breasts bigger, however I guess everyone is different so before I go out and buy a load of stuff I was wondering if anyone (or particulary Wahaika) could give me some advice on what I should get, how much i need to take, and for how long etc etc.

Currently I am taking this Perfect C which ive noticed on the ingredients list there are some herbal products which has been listed on this site.
Has anyone had any good reviews on this Perfect C (i only bought a 1 month supply) and should I continue to take Perfect C whilst taking my own Herbal products, or should I discontinue taking perfect C all together?

Here are my stats:

Height - 5'6
Weight - 8 stone
Bust - 30" (i really have no boobs)
My waist is 25-26" so i go in a bit on the waste line and back out again on the hips.
Bar size - 30" A (although i dont actually fill out a whole A cup size bar)!
I wear anything between 6-8 on the top and 8-10 on the bottom.
So i am bigger on the bottom half and i really just wan to have bigger boobs than I have no to make myself look a bit more proportinate.

I had considered plastic surgery before but given my petiteness on the top half (very small sholders/frame) and not to forget the fact that it costs a lot of money, plus I dont want to walk away looking like a barbie doll - i ruled out plastic surgery so looking at alternatives ways to get the size I want. Not looking to go up to C but it would be nice to fill a whole A cup size bra.

If anyone has any good advice please share it with me. And if there are any pictures that I can look at please send me the links. (As i tried to look at some pictures on the site but couldnt access any)

Thanks and look forward to hearing from some of you.

Mich x

Hello Mich,

I need to know age, if you have had any children, any cycle problems, and any meds including BC that you may be taking along with any physical problems. Also include any exercise program that you are one.

Thanks,

Wahaika

Hi Wahaika thank you so much for your response.

In answer to you questions..

Im 29, haven't had any children, no cycle problems (im assuming menstrual cycle), I am currently taking the Perfect C capsules which says it will help increase breast size, ive only been taking them for 10 days and you need to take them for atleast 3 months to see results. Not very optimistic but sometimes you need to give things a go. So if you have any feedback on Perfect C would be great you could let me know. Im also on the pill - Marvalon (spelt something like that) again i've only been on this pill for a month now, recently changed as the doctor said this particular type of pill can increase the breast size - but i need to give it 3 months or so.

I guess due to my age now im becoming a little impatient so looking at all ways to get the quickest/bestest results.

I dont have any physical problems and not on any exercise programme - i rarely exercise but i am fairly slim so I dont really need to exercise.

I would be willing to do various breast massages if they help increase the bust size too..

Thanking you.

Michelle

Hi Michm!!

I'm fairly new to this site and have instantly fell in love! The women are so supportive and there is a mass of info and experiences with various products. Some even laid out their program which is a great reference.

I don't know much about Perfect C but I am about one month into the 6 month Breast Actives System. You asked for pictures so here are my Before and 2 Weeks photos. Friday is my one month mark so I will update my photos then. I have a couple different angles on my thread...Check 'em out! Smile

Hi - thank you so much for your message.
I'll start looking into the Breast Active System today..
I only purchased a 1 month supply of Perfect C, since i started using Perfect C, about 2 weeks ago I can't say ive noticed any real difference. Maybe a very small change but its so small its hardly noticeable.
I have read though when your taking herbal pills aswell you need to cut out certain stuff from your diet, chocolate and esp caffeine - caffeine i have more of a problem with than chocolate, so really need to try n cut down if this is true?
And i also read that the more water you drink the more it helps the herbal pills to work?!

Photos look good so i'll def look into this but yes please, do post more photos when you hit the 1 month mark as id be really interested to see the results after 1 month Smile

x

Yea I started with the one month supply of BA when I first purchaced it. There was just something about spending $250+ on something when I have no idea how my body will react that didn't sit well with me. Wink
One thing we need to keep in mind is NATURAL breast enhancement takes time. I kinda like that though because I don't want to balloon up in 2 weeks...it's too obvious. My husband is the only one that knows I've been using this product.
As for diet.....it's really only about the caffiene. The reason they say chocolate is because it contains a small amount of caffeine. Truth be told, I was a coffee and red bull girl prior to BA so this was difficult for me. I cut out the morning coffee and daily redbull and drink caffeine free sodas (Sprite, root beer, etc.). They do mention something about carbonated drinks but that's only when you are taking the pill. But every few days I'll reward myself with a glass of Dr. Pepper (a favorite of mine since childhood). If you currently consume a lot of caffeine, it's ok to cut it out slowly....in fact it's recommended. When you cut it out completely, your body actually goes through withdraws and you may experience some intense headaches. I have also read that one cup a day is ok. Last little note about caffeine, I have been taking diet pills since I began mt BA program (they too contain caffiene) and since I cut caffiene out everywhere else, it doesn't seem to be effecting my results.
Now to the water Smile
Many natural breast enhancers require you to drink a lot of water because this is where the growth comes from. This is also the reason that many women loose what they originally grew. With BA, you should still drink water because it helps the product absorb but it's not like you need to carry it arround in a gallon jug..know what I mean jelly bean? On average, I usually consume about 20-40 oz of water a day (so that's what...2-5 cups). Everyone's body is different so you may need to consume more or less.

I'm sorry, I know that was a lot. Rolleyes I hope that answered your questions. I'm no expert on the product...just a guinea pig. Good luck in your journey!

Hi Ya

Thanks for your message. I actually read it briefly yesterday and re-read it again today properly.
Well i dont drink too much coffee/tea in the summer, more so in the winter so i guess now its a good time to really cut down. Drink 1 coffee in the morning and 1-2 earl grey tea's throughout the day, dont really drink soda's/fizzy drinks and luckily i dont eat too much chocolate. So i think im okay..

So anyway im still taking Perfect C - i'll need to decide fairly soon, in the next week whether I buy another month's supply, as it does say you need to give up to 3 month's to see results. So it would be great to see Wahaika's views on what herbal products i should take if I do go down that route.

And I will also look into Breast Active and potentially consider this aswell.

Wahaika - would be great if you could let me know what herbal products you think i'd need to take based on the info that I have provided you with.

Thanks all Smile

x

Hello michm.

I have never been a fan of products like Perfect C or Breast Actives, although there are exceptions - they may work for some women and you never know until you try, but in my opinion the odds are astronomically against it. If you are getting results from a product, take it and see where it leads. Between the two I think Breast Actives is better, but not by much. You can take individual herbs, kelp, and L-Tyrosine and get better effects because 50mg of these is not going to be enough by a factor of 10.

I do take some exception with Wonderup - it does have a good track record, but individual herbs with individually taylored programs are always the best.

Wahaika

Hey Wahaika!

Thanks for the honest info. I was wondering, what are your thoughts on including additional herbs to my routine on top of the Breast Actives? Right now, I take both of the pills at 9am (but I'm going to switch to one twice a day) and apply the cream at the same time. Then around 11pm, I apply the cream once more. I'm usually really good about doing these things at the same time every day (at least within 30 min of that time). I'm between a 34A and a 34B right now. I would love to be a full B...maybe a small C if it's even realistic. I've been doing this program for a month so I feel like I still have a lot of time to better my chances for results. Thanks for your advice. Smile

Morning All..

1stly Wahaika - thanks for your response once again.
I will take on your advice and will discontinue with Perfect C once my 1 month supply is up.

Please could you kindly send me a list of which herbal products you think I should take, how much I will need of each, and how/when i should take it throughout the day?
And then possibly advise if there is anything that I should eat/drink more of whilst taking these herbal products, and likewise anything i should eat or drink less of? (Ive already established caffeine is one of the main culprits that I have to watch my intake with).

Then last but not least - please could you elaborate on 'Wonderup'?

Thanking you so much for you time and advice and an absorbing everything you have said so far.

Myba - your other post on Breast Active - well what can i say other than WOW...
I wont rule Breast Active out, but i want to compare BA to the herbal products Wahaika advises me to take and will make my decision on which one i should go for. Obviously if 1 doesn't work then i'll look at the other option.

Currently im seem to be losing weight, a couple of people have even said i look skinnier top half and i dont want to lose weight there. I dont want to lose anymore weight for that matter, i really just want to gain weight on the top half - more to the point.

Anyway i think your top half looks amazing and if i have what you have right now, I would be SO happy!!!

x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon