Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage chi with clothes?

Someone of you you haceis the massage chi with clothes?, with a thin vest and without clear clamper, sera equal of cash?

I see that nobody knows, after mas of 70 readings .... I have another consultation, I go doing the massages chi approximately 5 months and I have not noticed very much change, I do not also do 360 massages every time, if it was doing the number that it is necessary to make slightly more of growth notarial?, because something on the part of below if that has developed me, which costs is the part of above that is still flat: (, algun advice??

(16-06-2011, 10:55 AM)Claudia Wrote:  I see that nobody knows, after mas of 70 readings .... I have another consultation, I go doing the massages chi approximately 5 months and I have not noticed very much change, I do not also do 360 massages every time, if it was doing the number that it is necessary to make slightly more of growth notarial?, because something on the part of below if that has developed me, which costs is the part of above that is still flat: (, algun advice??

I think it's highly recommended that you do the 360 rotations every time, otherwise it won't work as well. Also, you may need to add some herbs to your program in order to achieve the results you are waiting for. Are you taking any herbs?

Hello Mok, graces for answering me, I am not taking any grass, estube thought in taking fenugreek, but I am to diet to lower approximately 3 kilos and do not want that taking fenugreek fatten me more!, this way that I do not know that grass after the fenugreek is the most advisable, do not I want either that for taking a grass there gets messed up the (hormonal) body, any suggestion of grass that me does not go to influencing negatively my body but that serves me for the development of the chests?, thank you.

Claudia,

You could try PM. I don't think I have heard anyone complain about excess weight gain with it.

http://www.ainterolherbs.com/femaleenhan...-1_17.html

Your getting really good with the English. Soon I'm sure others will be answering you as well. Good Job! Smile

Thank you Mok217, but the PM seems to me to be excessively expensive, in addition this one in dollars and I I take the Euro as a currency.
Me serviria to put in the oil that I use for massages, powder of fenugreek?, if it is this way, powder I must put, thank you again!

Claudia,

You could put the fenugreek in your oil. How about a noogleberry? I'm not sure that just massage will do it for you. How about trying MSM? It shouldn't cause you to gain weight, and isn't as expensive as PM. I'm not an expert, but I don't think massage alone is going to give you the results you need.

(18-06-2011, 09:02 PM)Claudia Wrote:  Hello Mok, graces for answering me, I am not taking any grass, estube thought in taking fenugreek, but I am to diet to lower approximately 3 kilos and do not want that taking fenugreek fatten me more!, this way that I do not know that grass after the fenugreek is the most advisable, do not I want either that for taking a grass there gets messed up the (hormonal) body, any suggestion of grass that me does not go to influencing negatively my body but that serves me for the development of the chests?, thank you.

You could try galega oficinalis. It is galactagogue, like fenugreek ... but it is not estrogenic, so I dont think it is likely to cause weight gain.

Hello mok217, again thank you for your help, do not I know that haria without you, jejej, I do not have clear what there mean the initials MSM, me podrias to say?, a greeting!!Smile

(22-06-2011, 06:29 AM)Nila Wrote:  
(18-06-2011, 09:02 PM)Claudia Wrote:  Hello Mok, graces for answering me, I am not taking any grass, estube thought in taking fenugreek, but I am to diet to lower approximately 3 kilos and do not want that taking fenugreek fatten me more!, this way that I do not know that grass after the fenugreek is the most advisable, do not I want either that for taking a grass there gets messed up the (hormonal) body, any suggestion of grass that me does not go to influencing negatively my body but that serves me for the development of the chests?, thank you.

You could try galega oficinalis. It is galactagogue, like fenugreek ... but it is not estrogenic, so I dont think it is likely to cause weight gain.

Hello Nila, graces for recommending to me this plant, not the conocia, do not be if hara effect, since I years ago take famous native puh up, and they did not use me as anything ... good if, the money to become exhausted, with faces that are!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon