Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage chi with clothes?

Yes Claudia,

Biovea is very expensive: $ 33

At Ainterol, the same product is only $ 10.95:
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/ainterolspu...-p-46.html

Thank you again isabelle, is that I do not understand very much the change of dollars to Euros, it will expect to buy them for ebay, anyway also I am taking damiana, two times a day (50gotas), and the massages empece two days ago to realizing them with oil of peanut and alholva in quite softened powder and it seems that I notice something more, I leave it the whole night.

For curiosity of which countries you are?, I am from Spain, regards to all!!

I'm from the Netherlands.

Alholva is Fenugreek (Elholba in western Arabic). That will make you grow.

Hello Isabelle, empece a few days ago with the oil and the fenugreek in powder in this oil and today I notice pricks in both chests, continue with my masages chi, and the masages of tiger lily, of below I have developed chest but of above cost him, I it continue having plane, new paragraph that the chest follows in the shape of cone, have a few desires of which they become round!, your do you believe that the fenugreek softened in the oil is what gives me these pricks?, I do not touch the rule even in 3 weeks ... a greeting handsome!

Hi Claudia,

Yes, the fenugreek gives you the tingles. The conical shape of your breasts is the start. They will be round in 3-4 months.

Felicitaciones, for the tingles Smile

So pense that on having used it externally not me serviria for nothing, but I am glad that like that it is!, it of the form of cone do not be if it was removing itself me because I go doing the exercises 9 months, them of tiger lily what happens that equal I was not very constant (some days not them towards), now that well-known these small pricks I it am going to think many mas seriously, thank you isabelle, certainly your that he programmes you use?

Yes, Claudia,

I use FG in oil for massage:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8419&page=2

The oil is olive oil and borage (borraja) oil.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon