Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you tried the Breast Actives System?

MyBAExperience...
Looks like you have achieved some good results! I just bought Natural Curves and hope I have the same reaction as you have got from taking BA!! What are the ingredients in your cream for massage? Were your bras push up or no padding? How tall are you? Congrats on your growth! My goal is a C... but I would be good with a Large B cup! So, how long have you been taking BA?

Hi Bunnie!

Thank you for your encouraging words! I've been taking Breast Actives for 6 Weeks (a month and a half) which is only 1/4 of the way through the program. I hope you find success with Natural Curves too. Be sure to take pictures periodically to track your progress. If nothing else it will keep you motivated.

The Aqua Blue top I wear when updated my pictures every 2 weeks is an unpadded bathing suit top. When I did the A vs. B bra pictures, the A was padded (aren't they all) but the B was not. I'm 23 years old, 115lbs and 5'0"

Breast Actives started years ago as Brest Gain Plus. This product was simply a pill to take once a day. A lot of women were disappointed in this product so they went back to the drawing board. Breast Actives provides a pill, cream, and exercise program. Here are the ingredients in the order they are labeled on the cream:

•Water
•C-12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
•Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters
•Glycerin
•Dimethicone
•Cetyl Alcohol
•Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides
•Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides
•Hydroxyethl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer
•Squalane
•Polysorbate 60
•Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline
•Dehydroacetic Acid
•Benzyl Alcohol
•Actiphyte of Clover
•Triethanolamine
•Xanthan Gum
•Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
•Pueraria Mirifica Root Extract
•Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
•Disodium EDTA
•Dioscorea Opposita Root
•Avocado
•Sodium Hyaluronate
•Damiana Leaf Extraxt
•Retinyl Palmitate
•Prunus Amygdalus (Sweet Almond) Oil
•Borage Extract
•Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract
•Propylene Glycol
•Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract
•Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
•Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
•Fenugreek Extract
•Fragrance
•Caramel Color

I hope that answered your questions. Good luck with your journey!! Smile
Exclamation 

Could you write up your each dayrutine please x

Welcome Booby Mad!

I just want to say you have a very fun name!! Smile

The program calls for me to take the pills twice and day and apply the cream only once. If I put too much cream on at one time it didnt obsorb very well. I started as a 34A and didn't have much surface to cover so I decided to apply it twice a day instead. A jar is one month supply and I had just enough to get me through so I have been doing the same moving forward into month 2.

I take the pill and apply the cream at the same time each day.I usually strive for 9am and 11pm. Every now and then my schedule conflicts but I'm pretty good about keeping it within an hour of those times.

Throughout the day I do various boob excercises and try to do the Chi Massage any time I think of it (360 rotations a day seems to be a hard commitment for me). There are 3 different exercises I do:

1. Hold your arms together-fingertip to elbow-pointing upward. Left your arms as high as you can while keeping them together. Hold there for 4 seconds then return to original position...repeat 15 times.
2. Bring your hands to "heart center"-palms together in front of your chest-push palms together and hold for 4 seconds...repeat 15 times.
3. Put your arms out in front of your chest holding your forearm near your elbow with each hand. Push forward until you see your armpits pull inward-your boobs will actually jump into place too Big Grin. Hold it there for 4 seconds and release...repeat 15 times.)

The only other thing I do as part of my program is avoid Caffiene and don't take the pills with carbonated drinks (as recommended in everything I read). But thats about it. I hope you find this helpful!

Hi BA,

Do you know what the Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract is for? Is it really antidiabetic?

Hi Isabelle!

I have read that preliminary studies suggest that aloe juice may help lower blood sugar levels in people with type 2 (adult onset) diabetes. I don't know how exactly how it related to Breast Enhancement though. Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract is basically aloe juice and we all know the benefits of aloe. I'm guessing, since it's midway through the ingredients list, I'm assuming it's probably for the base of the cream. I notice my skin is real smooth after the cream drys. Truth be told, I'm no expert so I may be COMPLETELY off with this one. Wink

What are your thoughts?

Thanks so much for listing the ingredients! I am rather confused with the exercises though... do you have pictures that demonstrate them?

Well BA,

It struck me that the ingredients list specifies the aloe as aloe barbadensis. Ingredients lists of European cosmetics usually say aloe vera. That's the stuff that's grown in huge plantations on Cuba. I don't know whether barbadensis is really something different.

European Union ingredients list are required to have ingredients listed in order of content, so the one on top is usually water, and some of the expensive, essential ingredients are down below. It looks like this list is set up in that order, too.

I also found the one publication on aloe barbadensis and adult onset diabetes. One cause of adult onset diabetes is insulin resistance, and insulin resistance is one cause of abdominal fat and high waist to hip ratio. Not many herbs fight insulin resistance. Goat's rue is galactagogue (stimulates prolactin secretion), and also helps against insulin resistance. This is why I bought goat's rue for a massage oil. Maybe the Breast Actives people had a similar idea.

An insulin spike is also the reason why eating simple carbs increases free testosterone and can trigger acne breakouts:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8387&pid=28858&highlight=Insulin+spike#pid28858
I guess being insulin resistant would only make it worse.

In principle, having a herb that increases insulin sensitivity in a massage cream can do two things: slim your waist and keep free testosterone down. I'm not sure how strong the first effect is, but it can't hurt to wipe your hands on your tummy after the massage Smile

Hi Bunnie!

I will be more than happy to get some pictures up of the exercises. I will try to get them up by tomorrow (already a beer into my 4th of July Celebration! Big Grin).

Wow Isabelle! Thanks for the insight!

•Hold your arms together-fingertip to elbow-pointing upward
•Lift your arms as high as you can while keeping them together
•Hold there for 4 seconds then return to original position
•Repeat 15 times

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon