Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you tried the Breast Actives System?

Hello again!
Ok wish, here's more info to throw you off Wink
The next couple of posts are massage techniques you can try depending on what you are trying to achieve. These are from that website I tried to share but no one could access lol. They had pictures included as well so I added 'em too. Big Grin

Breast Massage Technique 1:

This technique will help to further improve blood circulation to the breast and stimulate growth.

Use your right fingers to "shake" the left breast area (except the nipple) part by part. Each part "shake" it for about 5 times.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here are the last 2 pictures for Breast Massage Technique 1

Breast Massage Technique 2:

This technique will help to lighten the nipple color, and after a period of time can make your nipples turn pinkish.

Hold your left nipple using your right hand fingers firmly, pull it towards your chest (center) and rotate in anti-clockwise for 10 times.

These are massages especially to improve under-developed breast

Breast Massage Technique 2: continued

Breast Massage Technique 1:

This technique will cause some pain but it will correct your breast position that could be altered due to your postures. And it will enable new muscle growth to give you a fuller, and nicer shape breast.

Grab the area above your left breast using your right hand using moderate force, and hold it there for 4 sec, then release. Do it for 5 times.

Breast Massage Technique 3:

This technique will help to lighten the nipple color, and after a period of time can make your nipples turn pinkish.

Use your right index and center finger, press down the left nipple and massage for about 10 seconds.

Breast Massage Technique 2:

This technique will help to further firm up the breasts, by strengthening the muscles at the upper part.

Use your right fingers to "shake" the left Upper Inner breast area for about 10 times.

Its that time again. Here are my biweekly updates (right at 2 months on BA). I'll give you the skinny on my progress tonight hopefully. Right now I only have time to post pictures. Enjoy Wink

I included the start picture with this one so you could really see thee growth!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon