Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you tried the Breast Actives System?

I included the start picture with this one so you could really see the growth!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

AWESOME RESULTS!!!!! I am so happy for you!! I can almost fill out my 32B push up bra and I have been on N.C. for like almost 3 weeks! Aunt Flo went and the growth did not, yay!!! =) We girls are doing awesome on our pills! =)

Here is my two month progress update. I also included my starting stats for easy reference 

I'm still applying the cream in the morning and at night when I take the pills. These past 2 weeks have been CRAZY so I have slipped a bit. I haven't been consistent with my exercises (was able to do them about every other day) and rarely did Chi Massage. I highly doubt that the following weeks will be as hectic so I plan to get back on track. I started today. I completed 2 sets of 15 reps for all 3 exercises and plan to massage tonight before I go to sleep. So here's the most recent:

START (5/20/2011)
BRA SIZE: 34A
UPPER MEASUREMENT: 32 inches
BUST MEASUREMENT: 34 inches
LOWER MEASUREMENT: 30 inches
DESCRIBTION
They sag away from each other (nipples 8.5 inches apart), deflated-look like small cones when leaning forward (outsides cave in), of course...no cleavage, left is bigger than right

TWO MONTHS (7/18/2011)
BRA SIZE: I'm still wearing my 34A but its really tight. At this point, my 34B is a more comfortable fit. When I first purchased my 34B, I filled it fine when standing but there was a space between me and the cup when I laid on my back or leaned forward. Now I keep the cup full regardless how I position my body.
BUST MEASUREMENT: 35.5 inches (+1.5 inches in 2 months)
UPPER MEASUREMENT: 33 inches
LOWER MEASUREMENT: 30 inches
DESCRIBTION
I'm still sagging away from each other. As my breasts grow larger, the distance between my fluctuates. They started 8.5 inches apart, came .5 inches closer, and have returned to 8.5 inches apart. It doesn't look as unattractive as they did when they were smaller so I'm not discouraged. They have definitely gotten fuller and rounder. I have obvious definition on my inner breasts and more swollen on the bottom. When leaning forward, they stay round and full. They look plump when wearing a bra but not quite close enough for cleavage. I have a feeling they will in the next month or two. Wink My left and right are the same size now but my right leans outward more than the right. This is going to take a lot of massage dedication to fix. I need to get to it!!!

Ok well that's the scoop. Let me know if you have any questions. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How many pills are you taking? I just jumped up to my two a day, but am thinking of going back to 1 a day, cause I don't want to up it too soon and it's only been 3 weeks so far... what do you think I should do?

Hey Bunnie!

I take one pill in the morning and one at night (2 total a day). I think you told me that NC calls for you to take 2 pills from the start right? I don't see any problem with you taking the full amount, especially since you've been on it for a couple of weeks and have had your period. I'm no doctor though. Lol

What are your reasons behind taking only one instead of the full amount?

Well... my reason is the whole building concept. So I started out with 1 pill and was gonna up it once I didn't notice any new growth. I did get my period and I get pains in the breasts since I have taken it and when I lay down... they feel larger and sit up higher =) I have recently started taking 2 pills... 1 in the morning and 1 right before dinner, plus 2 fenugreek and 2 Hops along with 1 kelp pill a day.

Hi, I was wondering, when there will be a new update from myBA? Smile

Helloooo Ladies!!

Wow this month has been CRAZY! I've been doing my best to stay on track through the chaos. I haven't taken pictures or measured myself in a full month so I'm excited to see my progress too! Since tomorrow will mark the end of month 3, I will post updates (I PROMISE!!). Thanks for not letting me fall off the face of the earth Wink

still waiting for pictures Big Grin haha

hmm myBA?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon