Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you tried the Breast Actives System?

no contact whatsoever..

I just ordered Breast Actives, im so nervous about starting this though.... I just posted a thread about the negatives i found/ risks and unknown long terms risks that doctors are talking about.....my GYN Doc friend also didnt recommend these...herbal pills. said it would interfere with BC make em less effective and that studies have proven that tissue in the uterus grows a long with the breast tissue which can cause trouble having children and CANCER. ill repost/copy n paste my thread im curious to hear what you ladies have to say, should i do this!!! ahhhh decisions decisions!

ello everyone, After doing literally months of research on the Pros of using Herbal Pills to increase my breast size, I decided to order Breast Actives, but then i did more research on the Cons.... and well I found more " legit" sites, from academic studies, journals, medicine sites etc that discuss the risks, of taking these pills, basically there is a lot of proof that shows that the production of estrogen without progest. to balance it all out is extremely dangerous, and not only increases the tissue of your breast but also the tissue of your uterus leading to cancer..... NOW I am not an expert I am like you just really want a way to increase my size without doing implants .... here some sites of articles I read.... ( look at bottom ) and some of the Cons i found:

1. Delay of actual results. According to BreastOptions.com, differences in body chemistry can lead to a 5-8 week delay until you experience any effects or results. Since the pills introduce plant-based estrogen compounds into the body, it can take up to two months for the body to adapt and start creating new breast tissue.

2. Not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Since most breast enhancement pills are made with herbal ingredients, they are sold as dietary supplements in the U.S. and are not regulated for safety.

3. Interference with prescription medications. Many herbal supplements can interact with prescription medication and make them less effective, or lead to adverse side effects, allergies and poor drug absorption.

4. Estrogen imbalances. Taking an unregulated supplement that affects hormonal levels can lead to estrogen imbalances, especially when ingredients such as Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca), Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) and Wild Yam (Dioscorea Villosa) are listed in the ingredients. All three of these extracts have been linked to increased estrogen levels and may trigger an imbalance.

5. Harmful long-term side effects of organs and muscle tissues. Long-term side effects of many herbal ingredients found in breast enhancement pills are still undergoing research and various studies, so there is not enough data available to suggest that these potent combinations are safe. Learning about the effects of certain herbs on estrogen levels may help determine if a supplement is really as ‘safe’ as you think. This report from the Institute of Traditional Medicine explains how increased estrogen levels can lead to breast cancer development, shedding some light on whether boosting estrogen is really a healthy strategy for breast enhancement.

While the idea of taking a pill to increase breast size seems harmless, there are several health risks involved. Pills and supplements that are not approved by your doctor or physician may interact with other medications you are taking, and long-term side effects of changing hormonal levels have not been researched extensively to deem this a safe solution for breast enhancement. If you’re considering breast augmentation to improve your appearance, conventional treatments such as breast implant surgery and hormonal replacement therapy may offer more benefits than pills, creams and other unregulated products.

A board-certified plastic surgeon can guide you through the process of breast enhancement surgery so you know what to expect, and what types of side effects may be involved. Find a plastic surgeon in your area to set up a consultation and learn more about breast augmentation surgery and related procedures. Being an informed patient will help you make the best decision for your health and provides more options for improving your appearance.

SITES

http://www.locateadoc.com/articles/the-d...-1522.html

http://www.ehow.com/about_4744348_breast...pills.html

http://www.itmonline.org/arts/estdep.htm

THERE R MANY MORE....[/b]

My answer is in the other thread where you posted this:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10114&pid=37162#pid37162

Ok, so I've been taking BA for almost a week now, and I'm getting pretty excited! I am an A cup, 34A and I'm almost 19 years old. My bras are starting to get a little tight on me now and my nipples are sore. It's like I'm in my cycle! Because usually my nipples get sore and then my boobs gets sore also. So I'm guessing BA is actually working! I'm pretty cited!

Breast Actives official site - breastactives.com Just wanted to write and say that I'm VERY satisfied with my purchase.

I JUST WANT TO SAY... I've used this.. both pills and cream in the correct way they recommended for 6 months. On my 4th month I started getting acne. I thought it would go away so I still kept using it. I never had acne or one pimple growing up. Im 26yr old. And now have been suffering from acne for a year ever since using this breast active. After the 6months of taking them. It did work a little. Few months after stopping my breasts went back to their original size and I was left with face acne to deal with. I wish I knew earlier. So I signed up on hear to warn who ever I can. The acne has been hard to deal with. I changed my diet completely. My life style to every detail but still dealing with it since its abnormal hormonal problem from the pills. If something is too good to be true it most likely is. Think about it dont make the same mistake I have. Everything comes with a price!
Breast active side effects.

Hi

Ceekay

to the OP , i think you are someone who got paid to write a review on breastNexus.

honestly, breast actives is merely a scam..

you seem to have a lighter skin color on your pink bra.. also when you showed your second month results, you were leaning towards the ground and squeezing your boobs together .. of course they'll appear bigger ,,especially when you wear a padded bra underneath.

yeah. guys ,thats a trap.. dont fall into it. the user profile registered in 2011 and was last seen in 2011 .. she just stayed a couple of weeks here..how can you see a 3 cup size growth in just weeks?

(03-10-2012, 06:58 AM)Emma4893 Wrote:  Breast Actives official site - breastactives.com Just wanted to write and say that I'm VERY satisfied with my purchase.

another breast active scammer review. registered to write one post and never came back?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon