Poll: What is your experience with Breast Actives? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I've never tried it and doubt it will work for me
19.35%
19.35%
I've never tried it but am interested in what it can do for my body
38.71%
38.71%
I have completed the 6 month BA program with little to no results
19.35%
19.35%
I have completed the 6 month BA program and am happy with my growth
0%
0%
I am currently executing the BA system and I'm happy so far
6.45%
6.45%
I am currently executing the BA system and I'm discouraged by no change
6.45%
6.45%
I am currently executing the BA system but it's too early to tell
6.45%
6.45%
I've never heard of Breast Actives
3.23%
3.23%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Have you tried the Breast Actives System?

Question 

Hello Ladies!!

I have been using the Breast Actives System for almost one month. Is anyone else trying this product? Any tips or advice??

Attached are my Before picture and my 2 week picture.

I plan to take another set of pictures once I hit the one month mark.

Thanks!! And Happy Growing!! Smile

Hi Ladies!

I wanted to post a few more pictures to help those of you who are looking for REAL RESULTS so you can make educated decisions. Below are my WEEK 1 photos

Good luck and Happy Growing!

I LOVE how easy it is to include photos in my post. I'll be making updates bi-weekly so you can see my progress. Friday will be my one month mark so I will post new pictures then. Smile

Here are my WEEK 2 pictures. As always, good luck and happy growing!

I FIGURED I SHOULD INCLUDE SOME INFO ABOUT MYSELF TO GO ALONG WITH THE PHOTOS. I AM 23 5'0" and 116lbs. SORRY IT'S SO MUCH BUT I WANTED TO PUT BOTH WEEKS UP HERESmile

6 DAYS INTO THE PROGRAM

MY BODY:
START: 34A Bra, 34inch Bustline, sag away from each other (nipples 8.5 inches apart), breasts look deflated-like small cones when leaning forward (outsides cave in), of course...no cleavage, left is bigger than right

MY RESULTS (6 days in):
More rounded on the outsides and bottom (fuller), retains shape when leaning forward (rounded instead of cone shape), shape is more defined when standing up straight
(noticeable shadows from inner breast).

HOW I AM DOING IT:
I found the forum on this site (publichealthforums.com) titled "Guide to Using Breast Actives" by Nicole (I'm not the same one) . If you visit there, don't get too hung up on the comments, they may deflate your motivation. Simply read the Guide and follow what it says. It reiterates everything I found when researching for myself online (minus the Fenugreek water-this was the first place I read anything like that but I does make sense).
Here is specifically what I'm doing:

-Take Breast Actives Supplement within 30 minutes of 9 am
-Every now and then I'll drink a EAS Whey Protein Shake (1 scoop) and take BOTH PILLS. I have read on several occasions that the pills should be taken with high protein foods for better results. I DO NOT take the pills with a carbonated beverage and avoid the morning coffee if doable. It was hard for me! I at least cut it down to 1 cup per day. I allow at least an hour between the time I take the pill and the time to consume caffeine.
-Apply Breast Actives Topical Cream (dab onto my pointer and middle finger-perfect amount. I hold my breast out by pinching and holding my nipple than dot the cream on my breast around my nipple. I don't exactly try to avoid the nipple but am not wasting the product on my nipple areas...if that makes sense. That part is slightly painful and may not be a best practice for everyone. I then rub the cream in using circular motions until it is absorbed into my skin-no white left over. I then use my hands to massage in for a few moments-paying close attention to underdeveloped areas and my smaller right breast.
-Complete the recommended exercise program
-Throughout the day, I massage Breasts using techniques shared on the Breast Actives Memebers website (download made available after purchase). This will help encourage blood flow into the breasts allowing the pill to work from the inside while the cream works from the outside. I also read that the cream provides you with the firmness while the pill stimulates growth so it makes sense to me that they be used together at the same time of day.
-I have an exercise routine that I do daily. For the most part it focuses on my core but I have added push-ups to include my chest.
-I do apply the cream once more (occasionally followed by the exercises) at night before bed. My breasts are small enough that it worked perfectly. I had just enough to get through the month. Since I have seen growth, I think I will only apply the cream to my smaller right breast at night. Otherwise I may not have enough to get through month 2. Hopefully this will help them even out a little faster. I also massage my breasts constantly throughout the day.

THE 2 WEEK MARK

I've been spending a lot of time in a bathing suit and I can honestly say, these girls are growing!! Smile My first post was about a week ago so the changes are not much different. I am closer to having cleavage but still have a ways to go. My breasts have always sagged outwards with no definition in my inner chest. Basically a flat center with a small boob on each side :S. After 2 weeks on BA, I am way more rounded on my inner breasts. My nipples are still 8.5 inches apart but I hope to see them come closer together after the next 2 weeks (however I'm not expecting miracles). My right breast is the smaller of the 2 but is catching up in size. It's still smaller but not as noticeable. The shape does still has some catching up to do too.

MY MEASUREMENTS:
34.5 inch bust line (+0.5 inches in 2 weeks)
Bra is still 34A

Good Luck ladies. I hope your experiment is going well! Smile

I didn't get any results from this product, but everyone is different and responds to things in a different way.

Oh no Jan! I'm sorry to hear that. Have you found a system that does work for you? Is there anything you did while taking BA that differed from the program (consuming caffeine, taking at different times each day, no massage??). Thank you so much for your feedback!!

I'm doing some research as well. Do you experience any pain? I'm reading on various blogs/forums that there is some "growing" pains one should expect

Thanks for posting!

I haven't found anything yet, but I will probably try with something stronger than Breast Actives. I noticed that most girls getting results are using stronger formulations, so that's where I'll be heading next. In answer to your question, no I didn't do anything different from the directions. I'm guessing I just need something stronger.

I experience tingling almost daily. Some days the "pain" is more intense but is never as bad as say "workout pain"...if that makes sense. It get strongest around the time I have my period. Good luck with your search :
)

Thanks, BA.

I remember a few years ago, my breasts used to itch alot and they would be tender to the touch as well. I would have discomfort. And YES, my breasts were getting larger, but I didn't know growth is what was happening. I wasn't doing NBE or anything.

However, in 2007, I caught pneumonia and my doctor gave me 2 very powerful shots and within a month, I had lost about 25lbs. My breasts and hips were where I noticed the weight loss. My clothes and bras didn't fit me well. While I have not gotten my full boobs back, my breasts don't itch any more, but they have grown some.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon