Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SHARESSE--Are you still here?

Question 

Hey, I had noticed in the old Ro-Bust thread that you were taking goat's rue with your PM. How's it going now? Anymore updates? I think taking GR was what helped me to grow as well... I'll be switching back to PM (keeping GR this time) next cycle.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Nevermind. I've already started my regime, so this question need not be answered. I'm also beginning to see a small amount of growth in my boobs now, thanx to using goat's rue in conjunction to PM. Big Grin

You've had results on Goat's Rue? what exactly does it do?

I'm taking Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, and Dong Quai. I only take 1 DQ a day to try to stabilize my hormones, but if I don't need it, I could just take that 1 pill out and switch to something that would be more beneficial and give more results.
Information 

Hi,

You asked, so I'll tell! This was taken from the Viable Herbal Solutions site:

Goat's Rue is a very effective herb with a wide variety of uses. It has been used to lower blood sugar levels and is thus used in alternative treatment of and for the prevention of diabetes mellitus. Goat's Rue has also been used to reduce fevers through its diuretic and diaphoretic (sweat inducing) properties. The herb is also said to be the most effective herb in the stimulation of milk production. It was formerly used in England to increase milk production in goats and cattle, and the belief soon developed that Goat's Rue would also stimulate breast development in human females as well. In the past, the herb was also used to treat snakebite, plague and intestinal parasites. Active constituents of Goat's Rue include flavonoids, saponins, glycosides, tannins and galegin, the compound said to be responsible for its blood sugar reducing capability.

And yes, goat's rue works for me. But I think it's 1 of those herbs that has to be used with an estrogenic herb for it to produce growth. If you decide to use it, let me know how it works out. Smile

Hmmm... would PM topically count? I'm thinking of trying a PM cream for massage

Could GR be used with FG instead of PM? I am trying NOT to go back on SP, even tho i did get growth form it, I also got weight gain. Could the GR be used with NR? Or would a combo of GR, EPO, FG and NR be the best?

Lynn--don't see why not. Tongue

Laise--Girl, of course FG could be used with GR. This herb could prolly be used with any other phytoestrogen. Just watch out for the blood sugar-lowering effects from using both GR and FG. These both effect the blood sugar levels. EPO may be used too. Sharesse, meekha and maybe celebritychic used it with GR. You can look on old forum for verification.

okay so obviously cilla is carlaa under a different name, so looks like I got two people to ignore
Thumbs Down 

(09-01-2010, 12:29 PM)cilla Wrote:  MY! It doesn't sound any sillyer than using Fenugreek. That works on one in 10,000! Gosts rue...come on

C'mon CARLAA! Stop using different names to make the same claim. This is getting really old. I hope Eve catches on to your lil antics. This is the last time I'll address anymore of your posts. -_-;

CARLAA my arss!

The only thing that is old is well.........

Take it up with the other women. I don't make claims I state facts.

This is something alot more people out there including the MD DR Berman clearly who understands.... this fenugeek/ saw pametto stuff is only a reality in never never land.

You have a beef with this women take it up with her.

Its very wonderful that nature did not put the brain in the breast but i don't know if that's 100 per cent true

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon