Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saw Palmetto = Bigger Thighs? HELP

i noticed my thighs getting larger too but didn't connect it to saw palmetto until reading this thread. i'm also taking greenbush blend (along with PM). i guess i'll cut out the greenbush blend and see what happens.

I know for sure I'll never take them again. They made me feel horrible.

Bibi,
I have a lot of extra bottles too. Not sure what I'll do with mine. Maybe keep them for some future husband to take since they are good to keep the prostate healthy.

Sexy ma,
It took about 2 months for me to notice my thighs had gotten larger, and maybe a month after I stopped taking it I think my thighs were back to normal.

lled,
I had considered using the greenbush blend when I first started too. At this point, I'm so glad I didn't. I ended up changing my entire regimen at least 5 times before deciding on my current program.

hey girls ive been taking saw palmetto for about 3 months and havent seen an inch nor cellulite Sad( any suggestions?

i take it 3 times a day, 2pills. and the brand is solgar berry

(09-04-2013, 04:25 AM)vf102000785 Wrote:  hey girls ive been taking saw palmetto for about 3 months and havent seen an inch nor cellulite Sad( any suggestions?

i take it 3 times a day, 2pills. and the brand is solgar berry

I would help to know the amount the pills are in mg measurements. but going by just taking two three times a day and its of the berries, if i am correct by what your saying. You may not be taking enough to notice results, as with the berries you have to take around 1800+ a day to attain the same results as the compressed oil pills (which is the most effect form to take saw palmetto, in the standardized fatty acids forms). i take 3 x 540mg of saw palmetto a day, and i have notice a definite increase in my thighs, but i'm not worried about the bigger thighs, it hasn't effected my clothing or anything. I also take 3 pills of fenugreek seed, fennel, and wild yams. I continue to see results in the breast department as well as my thighs getting bigger. So far im happy. I have been on these herbs plus a few others over the course of the past 2 years (well its almost been 2 years, close enough) yet, i never took saw palmetto longer than 2 months straight so i never saw the weight in the thighs, but now i have started where i take saw palmetto everyday for the past 3 or 4 months and after about 2 months i started to notice my legs getting bigger in the thighs, but i didn't think much of it, but now i can definitely tell my thighs are getting bigger. When sitting down naked, i can noticeably tell their bigger then what they originally started at.

Hope this information helps others out there with questions. If you need advice or anything anybody is always welcome to PM me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey Bella Smile
From my experience, most women that require SP have high testosterone levels ( it's an anti-androgen). A strong one at that. If you started without high T you prob don't need it. Google symptoms of high T and see you they match you. If you don't need SP it leads to a sort of estrogen dominance as far as I can tell.. I wasn't worried about the weight, but def don't want cellulite!! I use spearmint tea as a light anti-androgen. I have highish T. I drink one cup a night, sometimes two and it seams to be doing the job without side effects. Stinks about your combo pillsSad but if you don't like tea, google anti-androgen and try a different one.. It's all about what works for you.
Happy growing!!

i just mesured my thighs and i thought i would like to say i have noticed like a 4 inch increase up to 30 inches i may want to stop the saw palmetto i guess

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon