Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wahaika (or anyone), I'd like your opinion on something!

Thumbs Up 

I've been following a personal program for about 3 weeks, but I had to stop taking Saw Palmetto because it was making my thighs bigger. However, I liked the effects it had on breasts. Do you think if I used Saw Palmetto oil with breast massage instead of ingesting the herb, it would work just as well?

Hello BelaBrasil,

Saw Palmetto as an external does not have a good track record. As an internal it has a great track record, especially with fenugreek.

How much success have you had with it, and how much is it adding to your legs?

Wahaika

Wahaika,

I've had a lot of success with it. I've been using it with Dong Quai, Fenugreek, Fennel, and Wild Yam. I've gone from a measurement of 34.25 in to 34.75 in just 2 weeks, so I'm ecstatic, but I've also been having trouble putting on my jeans (getting them past my thighs, specifically). It's not a weight thing, because I've actually lost quite a few pounds since I've started my regimen. I did a little research and read that Saw Palmetto can sometimes make your thighs bigger (I think it might be because it helps tone muscles?)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon