Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I want a REDUCTION

Anyone here who's done a reduction? I want to do one in the future when I've gotten kids and when I've breastfed them (important to me).

I've been losing weight and going up, and losing again and they NEVER get smaller, not the slightest! They only get bigger when I gain weight, really annoying!

So, anyone here who's done a reduction? Did it feel much better after? Did it hurt a lot? What did you think about the breasts after? How's the scars and so on? Everything in the subject interests me!

/ Girl from Sweden
http://carrooouw.se <- my blog

I think this is probably the wrong kind of forum to find someone who's had a reduction :/ a few people who have had implants removed but that's about it...

I liked your blog by the way Smile and I wish I had your figure!!

Agree: love your blog, and your figureSmile

aaawww they dont look out of proportion or anything you could maybe try exercises to strengthen your back and shoulders ask your doctor if back pain is the problem i have a friend who has natural Jcups on a size 8 figure she got little exercises to do for her back from her physio therapist and did yoga because better posture can help too because i think they do really suit your figure.

Beachbumbythesea on here had a breast reduction though Smile so you could ask her?

(15-06-2011, 05:41 PM)carolina Wrote:  Anyone here who's done a reduction? I want to do one in the future when I've gotten kids and when I've breastfed them (important to me).

I've been losing weight and going up, and losing again and they NEVER get smaller, not the slightest! They only get bigger when I gain weight, really annoying!

So, anyone here who's done a reduction? Did it feel much better after? Did it hurt a lot? What did you think about the breasts after? How's the scars and so on? Everything in the subject interests me!

P.S. I dont regret it at all but I do regret losing so much weight and lost them but they are coming back to..lol If you do decide def. wait till your done with kids and they tell you to go to a weight you want to be at so if you lose weight you dont get smaller but some women dont some do.. and if you gain you may gain or not.. well I lost weight and they played a magic trick on me..grrrrrrrrrrrrr.. but they are thankfully coming back..and thank God they didnt get too saggy after the weightloss.. anymore questions just ask.. I am a little tired just ate so thinking and typing is slow..

/ Girl from Sweden
http://carrooouw.se <- my blog

Yes I had a reduction.. You can read more in my program of why I am doing NBE.. but the reason I had the reduction:

bad back ..really bad (bad neck pain..alot of headaches)
one was way bigger: he removed 1 lb from and 3 from the other
they were size 38 DDD looking at the ground
After the reduction barely no pain.. very little the first day ( it may depend on the surgeon too)
I love them but read my program to see why I am on here doing NBE
I think he did a nice job..one is still a smig sp? smaller
I have scars but I noticed today since I been doing the PM cream they are going away
He told me the nipples will be numb and may not get that back (depends on the type of surgery) the type I had very rare if I get feeling back. Some time next week I can post a pic of them.. now they are 34Bish after surgery they were 36c/d just nice size...perky tooBig Grin they still are alittle perky for there size.
After 2 weeks I was able to mow the lawn (gave that as an example cause that is very strenuous).
cant think of any else..having a brain fartRolleyes

Well some hypnosis cds claim that they can help reduce the size of ur breast although most people seem to be interested in it for breast increase.

Oo I didn't know you'd had a reduction beachbumbythesea! I tried to find a post about it or something but couldn't Sad

I'd be a bit tentative about hypnosis to reduce breast size. I used to have hypnotherapy for anxietyand it worked but reducing the size of your breasts just seems like a different kettle of fish altogether. Perhaps worth giving it a go though Smile

(16-06-2011, 11:55 AM)gasolinerainbow Wrote:  Oo I didn't know you'd had a reduction beachbumbythesea! I tried to find a post about it or something but couldn't Sad

I'd be a bit tentative about hypnosis to reduce breast size. I used to have hypnotherapy for anxietyand it worked but reducing the size of your breasts just seems like a different kettle of fish altogether. Perhaps worth giving it a go though Smile

Haha that's cool you didnt know... It was the best thing I did.. summertime I always wanted to go around with a Tee and no bra... Guess what my surgery was in the summer..whoo hoo off the bra..well I had to wait I think 1 or 2 wks to take off a speacial bra he had me wear after the surgery not much to it..it was comfy though, no wire, it mostly just kept the gauze and tape in place. I hate bra's, well I do like push up onesBig Grin

Hello, I have been viewing this community since many days and now an urge has developed in me to get its member so I registered myself here and now I want to be added in this discussion. Thanks

I've saw many of my friends and I remember one - named "jullia" , who used to try to hide or mask their breasts with special clothing, including minimizing brassieres. Females may be subject to many psychological problems due to unwanted attention. Depression is common among such sufferers.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon