Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I invest In a Nooglebeery??!!??!!

[/b]I am 16 and a 36c but my goal is a 36D or DD. I need help b/c i am a newbie and any advise would help. I have been doing 20 push ups at night and taking fenugreek twice a day 23 in the morning and 3 at night. I eat Chipotle alot because its awesome. Random. CoolI really wanna make my ex boyfriend jelouse Wink and also this is for my confidence over anything else. I will do it. I just need you lovely lady's (maybe gentlemanhelp along the way. I heard the Noogleberry is pretty useless but a bunch of lovely ladies on here have had success. Help me reach my goal asap by giving me advise pppllleeeaasssee::::Smile))))) the attatchment is my goallllllll

SmileWinkBig GrinTongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You look fabulous, girl, really. IMO, you don't need to do any nbe or noogling. But if you are to noogle or do any type of nbe, do it for yourself. Bf, husbands, partners, significant others, will always disappoint us, guaranteed. Can't put all our hope in them, or have our happiness depends on whether they are happy with us or not. However, if you're doing it for yourself, to boost your confidence or simply because you want to, then you'll have that for yourself, and you will own that satisfaction, and you will stand straight and proud and be happy with the results. It's good to take care of yourself.

Anyway, noogling is one of the best thing I've ever done for nbe. It changes the shape of your breast, grows, firms, and perk it up. For your size, you will need the XL cups at least to begin with. yeah, I would get noogleberry.

The attatched pic isnt me its my goal but do you think i could reach it!?

Hi Nina,

Several women on this forum made a pump themselves using household bowls, a wine pump, and aquarium tubing. Search "aquarium" on the forum, and you should find the descriptions of how they did it.

Thanks for the reply! I really appreciate it!!

Happy. You made my day Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon