Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting out- Any Advice?

Hi all, NinjaToes here and I'm trying to develop a program for myself. I've been doing some research and may have found the base outline that I can shape around. Here it is:

Hops Extract 2x a day(Morning/Night)-> 3 drops in Milk or Orange Juice
100mg Fennel seed 3x a day( 30mins before breakfast/lunch/dinner) -> 600mg all together
Fenugreek lotion in coco-butter 2x a day(with Chi Massage) -> 10-15mins per

Now, if I need to add anything to my recipe, please feel free to tell me. I've been hearing a lot of other things buzzing around about lots of protein and calcium helps and Vitamins E also do good. I'm not sure about Saw palmetto or wild yam but any advice offered is very much welcomed. Smile
Now, a little bit about me:

Height: 5'7
Weight: 125 lbs
Cup size: 34AA
No children, never breast fed
Don't smoke, don't drink
Exercise: Moderate
Metabolism(If it means anything): Fast
Stress levels: Moderate/ Casual
Cycle: Right on time
BC: BeYaz

P.s: Would it be beneficial if I started on the first day of my cycle or wait until I've finished?

To see your world in a grain of sand,
and Heaven in a Wild Flower
To hold infinity in the palm of your hand
and eternity in an hour.

-William Blake

Hi Ninja,

Welcome here. How strong is the hops extract? You may have to ramp up to the equivalent of 2000 mg dried hops a day.

Keep an anti-androgen handy, in case you break out. Saw palmetto is strong. Try borage oil in the massage oil.

Good luck, and keep us posted!

The Hops Extract doesn't state on the bottle I purchased, should I instead have bought the pills instead rather than the extract?

Does the anti-androgen decrease the effects or just help with breakouts?

You can work with the extract, if you ramp up the dose carefully. Add a drop or a few drops a day until you feel tingles, aches, or growing pains. Then keep it constant for 3 months. Maybe increase a little if you stop feeling them, but be careful: too much will stop your growth.

The anti-androgens will not decrease the NBE effect; if anything, they'll increase it slightly. You can also just wait, and only add them if you get breakouts, facial hair, hair loss, or too oily skin, or other signs of too much dihydrotestosterone.

Ok, that clears up a lot of things. I also went out a bought a mix of Fish oil, Flaxseed, and Borage Oil that was a combined pill of 1200mg(400mg per) and some B12 250mcg to help stimulate red blood cells. I'm wondering if I should also buy some milk thistle?

Oooh, alright. Well, anti-androgen s just help for everything, don't they? haha. I already have acne and use topicals to reduce pimples but I'll take your advice and buy some anti-androgen's just in case.

You're an angel, such a huge help!Tongue

Blush Go easy on the fish oil, it's not normally a good NBE ingredient. And use the MT only during your break, 3 months from now.

Happy growing!

(17-06-2011, 08:08 PM)NinjaToes Wrote:  Ok, that clears up a lot of things. I also went out a bought a mix of Fish oil, Flaxseed, and Borage Oil that was a combined pill of 1200mg(400mg per) and some B12 250mcg to help stimulate red blood cells. I'm wondering if I should also buy some milk thistle?

Oooh, alright. Well, anti-androgen s just help for everything, don't they? haha. I already have acne and use topicals to reduce pimples but I'll take your advice and buy some anti-androgen's just in case.

Hi I have some threads about androgens with feedback that you my want to read.. I have problems with them and have acne and chin hair.. Have been reading alot and for me so far saw palmentto and borage oil are helping and probably msm along with vitc...but the SP and borage oil are going good..plus i think balancing the hormones too..

(17-06-2011, 08:18 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Blush Go easy on the fish oil, it's not normally a good NBE ingredient. And use the MT only during your break, 3 months from now.

Happy growing!
Why so? Does it have counter productive effects? I'd only be taking 800 mg day. exceeding 1000mg would be too much. I wanted to start slow and get adjusted before ramping.

(17-06-2011, 08:34 PM)beachbumbythesea Wrote:  
(17-06-2011, 08:08 PM)NinjaToes Wrote:  Ok, that clears up a lot of things. I also went out a bought a mix of Fish oil, Flaxseed, and Borage Oil that was a combined pill of 1200mg(400mg per) and some B12 250mcg to help stimulate red blood cells. I'm wondering if I should also buy some milk thistle?

Hi I have some threads about androgens with feedback that you my want to read.. I have problems with them and have acne and chin hair.. Have been reading alot and for me so far saw palmentto and borage oil are helping and probably msm along with vitc...but the SP and borage oil are going good..plus i think balancing the hormones too..
Alright, I'll look into them for more information, thank you.Smile

A little fish oil is OK, but people break out on it if they take too much:
http://www.acne.org/messageboard/fish-oil-t79395.html

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon