Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What supplements or creams improve breast shape and perkiness?

...as opposed to increasing size. I definitely want to increase my size, and I already collected a ton of info about that, even though I'm still in the info gathering phase Tongue Recently I've been wondering what can be done to make sure my new boobies end up as firm and perky as possible. I'm under the impression that collagen and gelatin are added to BE routines for this reason, although some people say they also increase breast size. But what do they actually do to increase firmness (assuming they can do that at all)? Do they increase skin thickness and elasticity? Build connective tissue? Something else entirely? What about other supplements and creams like copper peptides, vitamin C etc..? Im so confused Huh I feel as confused as I did when I first started looking into actual enlargement.

Hi there,

If you're looking for firmness, you'd might want to try the Chi massage. It helps to firm and keep the breast perky. But I must warn, doing it right is important. Also, get a set of 5-10 pound weights and do chest lifts. 2 sets of 10 once a day. This will strengthen the muscle beneath the breast to keep the tissue nice and firm.

NinjaToes is on the right path here... breast massage and exercises are two of the best ways to ensure perkiness and roundness, also pumping can help as well. As far as breast exercises I also recommend an Easy Curves device, I've had one for years and I swear by it in increasing firmness. But yea, for firmness and roundness, the chi massage is good, exercises are good, and a breast pump would be good as well, I recommend the Noogleberry.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon