Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

boobs after pregnancy

hum, I have a new question. I have no kids, never get pregnant.

My BE goal is a 32D, as far as I understand, when people get pregnant, boobs will get 1 or 2 cup bigger. This means, if I get preganent, I might become a 32F, too big!

My questions are:

1. will the boobs shrink back to original size after pregnancy?

2. If the boods do shrink, will the skin usually shrink with the boobs, or will it sadly become saggy boobs?
(my boobs are small, but in perfect shape, round and perky, definitely do not want saggy boobs!)

3. how to prevent saggy boobs before it happens?

Okay going to try to answer your question based on my own personal experience and seeing my cousins and other family members before and after their pregnancies. I have one child and I breastfed. Before pregnancy I was a 32A, but they were firm and round. I had a small handful. While pregnant I got to a 34C (bandwidth got bigger as I gained weight). While pregnant and breastfeeding I was this size, they were nice and firm and round, but my nipples were also bigger. After I dried up I went down to a 32B, they were not as firm and I then had that "slope" shape to them and I hated it. So that's when I looked into NBE. Now through pumping the slope is slowly going away.

Now, I have a cousin who was a 34DD before any of her pregnancies. During her first pregnancy she became a 36DD. She never breastfed, and now after 3 pregnancies, she's mainly empty skin. They look like flat pancakes. And she wears a B cup now, I believe a 34B. I think the reason why she didn't become an F or something was because often times when milk comes in, it takes surrounding fat to make the milk. And it gets rid of some of the breast tissue to make room for the milk glands to expand. So it just took more of her breast tissue than it did on me.

Now her sister was always small like me, she was a 32A before pregnancies, she didn't breastfed, she has 2 kids. And now she's a 32B but her breasts are empty looking, not flat pancakes, but she sags a bit and doesn't look as round and perky as she once did.

My advice for when you decide to have kids...use cocoa butter lotion ALL OVER your body, including your breasts as you can get stretch marks everywhere, use the lotion at least twice daily. And I suggest breastfeeding, as it's better for your baby and for your breasts. I've noticed that women who do breastfed, their breasts often look better than those that don't. I used cocoa butter lotion but mainly on my tummy. And I ended up with small stretch marks on the sides of my butt/hips and a few on my breasts, mainly near my nipples. But I have NONE on my tummy. And I was applying the lotion to my tummy at least 3 times a day. I used Palmer's cocoa butter formula, most the time the one for preventing stretch marks.

Really there is no sure fire way to tell how big you will get while pregnant and after pregnancy, everyone is different. But the good thing is NBE is there after!

Hello.

i am 38, my kids are 10 and 8. This is my experience. Wore a 34B before pregnancy but that is so long ago I bearly remember what they actually looked like. During pregnancy they went up to a 36C. i recall the amazement when I had them measured! They were full and looked great until they became dwarfed by my massively increasing belly....

I breast fed both kids for a year. I don't really remember what they were like after my first child. But I distinctly remember after the second, when they had emptied after a feed they were soft and tiny and scary looking ie 'what the hell is this?'

After I had finished breast feeding I was in a 32c bra which sounds ok but isn't when the contents are soft and deflated. Also not all 32cs are rhe same! Some are much roomier than others.

I have now been doing NBE for 2 years with more or less enthusiasm and I can say they are fine. not brilliant, but perfectly acceptable. Fuller and firmer and without the saggy soft look. More meat when squeezed and more cleavage in the bra.

i don't regreat breastfeding for one moment. i don't know how they would be had I not done it. But I don't think now you would immediately point and say 'that woman breast fed for 2 years.'

All in all I feel that at 38 and after 2 years b feeding and 2 years NBE they are about as good as i can get them. B feeding changes things without a doubt but things can always be improved.

Also, not everyone shrinks back to original size. A friend went freom 32a to 32dd and stayed that way. But if you do shrink, then I fear yes they are saggier and floppier. It is the luck of the draw I fear!

Hi everyone, i know as i am male this is abit of a strange subject to be posting on, as i will never breast feed, but as some of you know from my previous posts, that i have a lactation problem at the moment. Now i hate having this problem and want my boobs to return back to how they where and i am concerned that because i have started to lactate that my boobs might shrink and become saggy when i do return to normal. I also have started to use a breast pump to empty my boobs as i was leaking quite badly and my boobs felt swollen so my older sister who has 2 children suggested i do this, so for the last few days i have been using this pump 3 times a day and it has helped with my leaking and my boobs feel alot better, but they seem to be getting even bigger and i am starting to think i have really messed up here and after reading this post i am really worried what will happen to my breasts when this goes away, i really dont know what to do here to prevent this or is it just down to the luck of the draw for me now. xxxx

Cheryl, I think you should ask your doctor about the lactation thing before doing anymore pumping. Pumping, I would think, would encourage more production of milk.

Cheryl,

I was going to suggest the same thing...I know it's uncomfortable, but pumping is probably the last thing that you want to do. That will only encourage your breasts to make more milk. I nursed three kiddos and was at one time studying up to become a lactation consultant. I know that you're not biologically female, but I would think the same idea would apply. Cabbage leaves and a tight bra are probably your best bets and if it doesn't stop, I would definitely see your doctor.

Thanks both for your advice, i dont know a great deal about lactation and i hate leaking thats the worst thing for me, what would happen if i continue to pump because i have to say i am liking the size of my boobs at the moment and they feel alot better, im also not leaking anymore but i am producing alot of milk now, im really unsure what to do, my sister has said if i stop i should dry up within a week or 2 but i might loose size and my boobs might loose there shape. At the moment i am filling a 36D bra and thats my ideal size, the only thing i dont like at the minute is my nipples as they have got even larger with bumps around them. The only reason i started to pump is because my sister said if i do and then stop i would dry up and also to stop leaking so much but i sm now really loving how my boobs look but i am now really worried about what will happen when i stop, im really confused. xxxx

Cheryl I'm curious about something and my answer depends on your answer. LOL. When you say lactating, do you mean just producing small amounts like dibbles or are you producing enough to actually experience letdown,(milk spraying when the breast are stimulated) enoug that you could actually pump and produce some a couple of ounces? And regardless of your answer does it look like milk or does it have a thinner clear consistency?

I ask these things for a couple of reasons. If you are only producting enough to dribble as annoyng as it is, it's probably not enough to effect your size one way or another. Sometimes when hormones are in the high levels it will cause a very mild form of lactation in women, which I'm wondering if that is what is happening to you. Depending on what form of production this is taking says alot about what is going on with your body. you can be producing one of two things, the first is called colostrum. It is usually more of a clear hugh and can look white, cream, yellow or even lightly green tinged depending on the woman and the diet. It usualy won't produce in large amounts, because it's a little different than milk production.
The second thing you could be producing of course is milk and depending on how much stimulation the milk glands are given will decide how much you produce and then takes you into the area you are concerned about that it may effect your breast size or firmness, and such. Imagine taking a normal breast and within a matter of days stretching it and filling it with none stop production of milk. It increases size and yeah, for some of us, were the best looking breast we've ever had, but when the milks gone, so is what was holding those perky little hotties up. LOL

I never had enough to sag so I was lucky, but they definately felt completly different when the milk went away, especially the third time since I was in my 30's for that pregancy.

I would definately want you to discuss things with your doctor to get their advice on it, but being someone that lactated colostrum for almost 18 years, I'm going to say that if you are only producing colostrum, you probably won't have to worry about major breast changes, but still double check just to be on the safe side.

It's so strange to me that BO was the thing that finally let me stop lactating but for you it caused you to, but I think we've already had this conversation before. LOL.

Hi itsjust4fun91, it started with just dribbles coming out and thats what caused me to see a doctor, the doctor after many tests said i have no serious problems and this was caused by hormone changes in my body and it would sort itself out with time. At this time my boobs where fuller and heavier and they felt swollen if that makes sense. I was really wanting to continue using my NB and i was abit down about it all, thats when my sister who has 2 children suggested i use a pump to empty my breast and then i could noogle afterwards, and this worked for me but after an hour my boobs became more swollen and started producing more liquid, at this stage i thought what have i done and i became quite worried, my boobs after this felt uncomfortable and my leaking was worse, after a couple of days like this i noticed a yellowish liquid from my nipples for about 2 days, its at that stage that my sister suggested using the pump for a while to bring my milk in or something and then stop and i should dry up. So i did start using the pump, the first time of using the pump it was a yellowish clear liquid, about 1oz but the second time i pumped it started yellowish and seemed to turn to milk about 3oz came out, after this my boobs really filled out and looked full and i have to admit i love them at the minute lol, since then it has been milk and quite alot of it, but my boobs are not leaking anymore and they feel heavy but comfortable, my nipples have become darker and larger though but they are not painfull in anyway. Does this sound like i might have problems after i have stopped lactating, i am very worried i love how they are now or how they where, what do you suggest?. Thanks for your advice itsjust4fun91, i cant help feeling i have made this 100 times worse. xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon