Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

boobs after pregnancy

How often are you having to pump. 3 oz, once or twice a day really isn't that much so while you may feel fuller and haeavier, it's nowhere near the amount that most women have filled up with that left them a little floppy afterward.
most women are use to either feeding or pumping about every four hours and sometimes more and we're talking 6 yo 10 oz each session if that will put it into perspective for you on why our breast are just plain exhausted by the time it's said and done. LOL

I'm thinking if it's only 3 ounces or so, then you probably won't have a huge issue with changes when you get it cleared up. I would definately not encourage it with actual pumping to get breast milk out. If you are able to use the noogleberry without pulling down the milk then it won't matter one way or another. Your breast will only make the milk they think is being required of them. meaning, however much you express out and how often, they automatically make that amount and a bit more the next time. It's like it's own internal timer. So, the less you express the less they will make, which might get a little uncomfortable.

I would be curious as to what aspect of your regement has lead to this, be it the BO or your hormone disorder. It is a curious thing how this has worked. You know there are come men out there that they featured on the news that have recently begun actually trying to produce milk because they want to be able to breast feed their children. They would probably be green with envy right now if they knew about you!

Thank you so much for your advice Mel, i am actually getting around 8oz now and i pump 3 times a day, it seems to come out quite easily, it was only 3oz on the second time i pumped and it has increased since then, so i think i really need to stop this before it effects my breasts if it has not already, my sister says it can be painfull when you stop would this be a sign that im drying up and how long does it usually take, sorry to ask so many questions Mel lol, but as far as starting my lactating goes my doctor says she thinks its because of the change in hormones caused by my hormone condition but she said it could have been a mixture of things as i have also been stimulating my breasts alot by massage which i only added to my routine about 3 weeks ago. My doctor also said that men lactating is not as unheard of as you think and many transexual men who are transitioning to female get this problem when they have hormone treatment, i was really freaked out by it all so my doctor was trying to help and calm me down abit, i have to say its an experience i thought i would never have and im not as botherd by it now and like you said in a previous post, it does make your boobs look great lol thanks again Mel xxxx

okay, first. Stop pumping milk doll. LOL, as I said the more you pump milk the more your body will make because it thinks it's trying to keep up with a hungry baby. Yes, it's going to be kind of painful, but I wouldn't say mine was ever anything worse than some of my major growth months I've had with NBE if it will make you feel better. Take pictures of those puppies when your milk starts to dry up. They will be large, they will be hard and they will for those first few days look probably as picture perfect as you have ever seen, so there is a bonus.

Second I would stop the massage while trying to get them dried up, especially since your doctor thinks that might have helped stimulate them.

Here are some things from around the web you can research more if you want to try them tohelp dry up milk

1 peppermint tea. Peppermint is a notorious anti-galactogogue and will help to reduce your milk supply. Drink at least 3, and up to 6, cups of peppermint tea each day.

2. Eat lots of cabbage. Cabbage is an anti-galactogogue as well, Do not eat too much cabbage; it can cause digestive distress for yourself! Also, take fresh cabbage leaves and place them inside your bra. Cover the entire breast. The cabbage leaves will help to reduce engorgement and decrease milk supply.

3. Sage helps to dry up breast milk production.

4. Take an antihistamine, such as Benadryl or Claritin. Just as antihistamines dry up your sinuses, so too they dry up breast milk. Do not overdo antihistamines, however; take the recommended dose for allergies, and this should be enough to decrease breast milk supply.

5. vitamin B6 at least 50 mg will decrease breast milk.

6 very snug bras help encourage a decrease also.

7. Oregano oil will also do the same thing. Put a few drops in a capsule and take it that way.

The first few days of no pumping will cause you to become engorged. If it's really bothering you stand in a hot shower and let the water run down them. if some leaks out while doing that it's okay. You can also alternate hot and cold packs to help relieve some of the discomfort if you need to. I think it depends on your pain tolerence. I never had to do any of these things, but I've known women that said they were in alot of pain with it. Like I said, it was never any worse for me than BB growth spurts.

Good luck and I hope some of this helps you solve your problem.

Hi Mel, thanks for all your help and advice, i have stopped pumping now and i will try some of the natuaral remedies and fingers crossed it wont be too painful for me as i am abit of a wimp when it comes to pain lol and i have my cabbage leaves in place lol i feel abit silly though lol but heres hoping, Thanks Mel xxxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon