Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogling And BO

Have you ladies stopped NG and kept up the results? Just asking because most women who do noogling also do other NBE and im starting to think that maybe BO isnt as good as I thought. Idk, I may just be a little pessimistic (sp) about BO, but I know many other people may be thinking the same thing. Is the growth only due to the use of noogling? Or do you gain (and keep) your breast with BO (and other supplements: protein, msm, etc) alone? Huh

i think a few women have grown a little bit on just bo(and bos recommended supplements eg msn protein) the thing with bo is its designed to work on underdeveloped or post pregnancy breasts if your genetically built smaller on top(from a family of small busted women with healthy hormone function) herbs/pm would probably do more(they work by upping hormones so its pretty much limitless growth if you balance it right eg chiomilk blog(how many japanese girls have natural Hcups haha)
But many women have had great growth using only a noogleberry.

AllSmiles12,
I was thinking the same thing!
I just ordered BO, Pituitary, from Swanson Vitamins, I am going to start sometime around September, I ordered a 3 month supply and will order another 3 month supply when I run out of the first bottles, but if after 6 months, BO does not work for me, I might just switch and buy the noogleberry.
I do worry about the noogleberry, I heard it takes a long time for permanent growth, its a slow process, but I guess its worth it.

mydream, sorry I have to disagree. Personally I think BO works best for ladies who are underdeveloped or didn't reach their full potential during puberty even if they've had children or not. But that's my opinion. I think it's also good for those who have lost their breasts due to weight loss or pregnancy. Also you said herbs is how many japanese women have H cups, I thought that was only one girl that achieved that, and wasn't that only with PM? I haven't heard of that kind of growth with other herbs besides PM. But don't you have to continue to take a dosage of PM for the rest of your life in order to keep your results from it?

Ladies, personally I used the NB while using BO, and I did get permanent results. I stopped noogling and using BO for many many months and never lost my growth. But yes using a NB alone will be a slow process and does take time to achieve permanent results. That is why I started BO while using the NB. Personally I think the BO along with NB is what gave me permanent results. But yea if you are only doing BO alone, I suggest you try it for 6 months before stopping to see if you get any results. But unlike herbs you won't lose the growth when you stop it. From what I've seen with some ladies that go on herbs, is they grow for a little while, then they stop the herbs and it shrinks back down... this is because even though you see growth, it's usually swelling with herbs, then you need to take the herbs a bit longer to make that swelling permanent. It's the same concept that pumping does. First you swelling, then you continue pumping daily to make the swelling permanent growth, make sense?

Hi Anastasia,
Thank you so much for the information. I have hope that my breasts will grow with BO because of you! I used herbs too, and my period cramps were so bad, also my period was longer and heavier, so that was why I stopped. Hopefully BO wont do that to me, lol!
I like how u said that BO is for underdeveloped breasts or for people who didnt reach their potential during puberty. When i hit puberty, i became anorexic a few months later and that lasted for almost a year! I do think that my anorexia during my most crucial moments of growing affected me. I also have small hips, but i have thighs and a butt, weird!! I wish i had rounder hips and ofcourse bigger boobs, lol.

Yep I think that could do it. I had times during my teenage years where I was in bad situations where I couldn't get food everyday, so I think malnutrition of any kind can do that. I was the same as you before NBE, small breasted, big butt and thighs, but no hips (before pregnancy/birth at least). But after I had my son my hips widened, and I think while on BO my hips/butt got a nicer shape to them as well as my breasts growing. You'll do fine on BO as long as you get the right amount of protein in everyday and make sure you eat a good diet with the right amount of calories for the day. You can't grow if you don't eat enough for the body to grow.

Anastasia, u r such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for the info!
I had a baby too, but sadly my hips didnt widen. I also was stupid that during pregnancy, i was scared of gaining weight, i was watching what i ate and i exercised 2 hrs a day, that maybe prevented my hips from widening or even my boobs from growing, i was only a Full A during breastfeeding. My cousin was petite small boobs with small hips with a boyish figure, she gained 50 pounds duri g her pregnancy and her hips got wide, even after she lost all the baby weight, her hips were still nice and round.
My baby is healthy though THANK GOD.
I think if i ever get pregnant again, i will exercise moderatley and eat a little more, then i can always lose the weight later. OK, i am rambling, sorry guys!!!
Thanks again Anastasia, i cant wait to start on the BO!

I am thinking the same thing, NB and BO. I have never had a proper NB program so I am starting now with 100% determination with NB only. If at Christmas I see little or no progress I will add BO into my programm and see if I progress better. I think it is good to start with only NB and see how it works alone before adding something else.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon