Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I taught myself to love my body

I was underweight for years and I have been griping to all my friends about how I hated my skinny frame and teeny breast. Luckily as the years rolled by I gained some weight but my bra size never moved! So I continued to gripe about my tiny breast. Eventually after purchasing Victoria Secrets pushup bra I stopped complaining and started to dress sexy. I loved the way my body looked even with padded bra. The other day I went shopping with one of my more endowed friends and I saw a nice skimpy dress. I was going to purchase it but I decided to purchase something less risqué. The following week that dress came up in the conversation and she said “Oh if you had a little more bosom the dress would fit nicely!” I was startled. Why would she go there? Is she trying to make me feel bad about myself? She knows I had a breast issue and just the fact that she is inferring that my chest is small is sure to sting like a dagger in my heart. I said “Oh I just love my perky breast!” Of course I had more to say but she terminated the conversation so fast I did not even realize that she hung up. I realized that she is not someone I can trust. People who are trustworthy will not prey on your weak points, instead they give you words of encouragement. Yep after all these years, I have always made her feel good when guys dropped her like a piece of garbage; I was always there to boost her ego when other people look down on her. But I come to realize that she secretly hates the fact that I am happy with my figure. She does not have my back. She hates the attention that I was getting from all those guys while no one looked at her (she was not dressed sexy as usual). But those words hurt. I have been all over the internet trying to find ways to enhance my boobs now. I have not done this in about a year. I might try breast pills and come back on this forum to let you all know if it worked. No wonder so many people dislike her. I bet she will be green when she sees my breast grow (well if the damn pills don’t work there will always be Victoria Secret). I feel like taking at her one of her weak points, her waistline. Even though she lives at the gym she really loves to eat big. I know that is wrong guys but that bitch hurt me after all the words of encouragement that I have given her.

Hi Honey, most of the time people who are insecure with themselves try to make others feel bad so it sounds like your so called friend is just unhappy with her body and is trying to make you feel bad about yours. Take no notice, im sure your beautiful and big boobs are not what makes a woman attractive so dont even worry, small perky breasts are equally as attractive so be proud chick Smile Many methods on here to enlarge breasts can work so go for it if you want to, dont feel you need to. Ignore people who just put you down there not worth it. Good luck.

Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Aw, that´s too bad, but try not to hang on to those negative feelings your "friend" gave you, otherwise she´s the one who has won. She made some hurtful comment, probably with the intention to make you feel bad, and you are indeed letting yourself feel bad about it. The best revenge (so to say) you can have is not letting it get to you, and the fact is she probably already forgot everything about it while you´re still thinking about it. Don´t give her the power to make you feel bad, she´s not that important. I know it´s hard to do, but just let it go! Words are just some noise combined with air, right? Loving yourself also means making yourself feel as happy as possible all the time, and that means not hanging on to unhappy feelings.
hugs and take care!

Hi Shelby,
Straight to the point, your so call friend is not sincere and caring. She maybe inferior as well.

Here is a way which may work for you on NBE with combination of breast massage and natural food. The guide can be found at http://www.howtogetnaturalbigbreast.com/ after free registration.

Wish you success.

she could have just put down the phone embarassed by what she said to you? Girls do joke around with friends it could have just ended up being so harsh without meaning plus if ur allways moaning about them yourself it might seem to her like attention seeking- dont worry everyone does it when i was really skinny in school i used to allways say i was fat kinda knew i wasnt but wanted everyone to tell me

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon