Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What to combine with PM?

Hi Sisters!
So...I got my Bella's PM...VERY FAST SHIPPING!!!! Smile
I am so happy!
So...I will start taking the PM on my next period. I am doing a month off the BO. so I will give my body a brake. Does anyone think I should Do a cleans? Or is it o.k. just not to take any pills for a full month?
O.k. to my main question.
I am going to do my program like Ginie. So on the first day's of my cycle I will take PM pills. I think that I will start with 1 pill per day (1 pill=300 mg of PM)
I will take them till 2 day's before I ovulate. I usually ovulate on day 14 so I will take it till day 12. (I don't know if I should take it on the 12th day as well?)
then I will use Progesterone Cream from day 14-15 till the end of my cycle.
I don't know which pills to take from day 14-15. Should I also take Wild Yam? Vitamin E?
Please let me know what you think.
I know that you are not supposed to take herbs when you take PM but if I don't take PM for a half of the month...then I think it's o.k. to combine in my routine also herbs.

Yes, Eva, I also think it is OK to take other herbs in luteal phase. Just like Chiyumilk did. She was taking strongest phytoestrogen (PM) before ovulation and weaker phytoestrogens and herbs which increase prolactin (fenugreek and fennel for example) in luteal phase. Throughout the cycle she was taking collagen, placenta, hyaluronic acid, vitamins, enzymes, protein shakes (though not consistantly). So far I haven't been taking any herbs in luteal phase but I'm thinking now of adding either FG or fennel. Look at the ingredient list of B-Up Drop in Chiyumilk's program (or just google B-Up Drop) and you will get an idea which herbs you can try. I know that luteal phase is all about progesterone but these herbs are weaker phytoestrogens, so I hope they won't mess your cycle (like PM could do).

???? Eva_bs...... You speak as if bella is new to you? Not insinuating anything! Just saying....

Kelsie,
What?...She is not new to me at all! I didn't place the order before because I had to save money.
But PM is new to me. I took BO (Bountiful Breast) For 9 months.

Oh? I just seen many of your posts, they don't make sense ?
Maybe it's just me! Mmm maybe??

@ Kelsie - Yeah, it's just you.

Eva, good luck with PM! I'm considering switching to PM myself when my BB runs out in a few months. Let us all know how it goes! Smile

Eva_bs I'm really sorry for that remark, I got you mixed up with EvaKo. She and 2 others were promoting when I had my last account, and criticised everything I said. Really sorry for remarks I made.

Kelsie,
hahahahaha...I really didn't know why you are so mad at me! Smile
thanks!

twister_mama,
Hi dear! I promis to let you know how I am doing with PM. I am waiting for my next period...then I will start taking PM.
Good Luck with the BB... (I still have one bottle let - maybe I will try to sell it online...we'll see)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon