Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Differences between BO and PM??

I am confused and not sure which program to choose after I finish my herbal program.

I read ALL OVER this site, and it looks like people have had a lot of success with both PM and BO, but I read somewhere that they each are better for particular circumstances (i.e. underdeveloped breasts, premenopause, pre-pregnancy, etc.)

So, my question is what kind of person should be using BO and what characteristics exude the best results with PM??

ANY input/help is greatly appreciated! I am so lost!!

i used pm id say its most effective with herbs a close second(because of the difficulty in finding the right combo of them)
With pm i gained 5in in my first 3mnths(mad awesome)
You can either cycle(see ginies program) it or take it continuously tljhrough the month with a short clense every 3mnths(how i used it)
Oh yh and i got a much more plumped rounder shape to my breasts there are loads of other benifits with pm incl. nicer skin(helps acne), improved hair and i noticed it really got rid of my depression and other girls say it helps anxiety.

Im not really convinced by bo its not suitable if you want big growth, had puberty problems(acne, mood swings, depression etc) or fast growth the 2 girls who had best growth on it used a noogleberry aswell(NB are very effective alone so im not sure bo does all that much)
Its meant to work though on underdeveloped breasts(either no breast at all or tubular)

I think with pm is meant to be able to work for anyone but its faster if you have some breast tissue(even if theyre small) to start with.

Thank you so much for such a quick response! I have been leaning toward PM, and I most likely will go with it!
Did you use ainterol or any of their breast creams/sprays?
Your success is amazing, although you had perfect breasts to begin with!! I would die of happiness to end with your starting bra size!

(23-06-2011, 10:38 PM)NotSoBusty Wrote:  Thank you so much for such a quick response! I have been leaning toward PM, and I most likely will go with it!
Did you use ainterol or any of their breast creams/sprays?
Your success is amazing, although you had perfect breasts to begin with!! I would die of happiness to end with your starting bra size!

Aaawww thats sweet but i know they werent a small size to start its kinda hard to explain because to begin with they just diddnt fit my body, my bone structure is kinda wide flat hour glass i have big arms,wide shoulders and wide flat hips... I bet this sounds like me being dumb but really cause i know some girls who have a cups and it looks perfect on there figure.
But now i am happy that i feel more feminine.

I only took their capsuals but id like to try a cream just as a little experiment.

Haha I can understand that! We all know our bodies so much better than we can describe them via forum, and measurements and sizes can be VERY deceiving!
I am starting out a full A/loose B, so I at least have a little bit to work with when it comes to massage. I've read a lot of people who have started in this range have had a lot of success. I guess a "little boobage" can help!
Thank you so much for you advice and help! I am going to be using the cocoa butter/vitamin e lotion for massage like you have done! Hopefully I can reach my goal of a 34C! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon