Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stretch marks on armpits!?!?

Question 

I have been noogling for a few weeks now. I started to notice stretch marks on my underarms. And they are looking pretty terrible.
I expected some stretch marks on my breasts but not there!

Has anyone else experienced this? Also, does anyone know how to help repair the skin there and anyway of preventing more?

Thanks!
Amy

its probably just because the skin there is thinner or something
Bio oil is meant to be one of the best things for stretch marks, so i guess try that? Put some on a hour before pumping so some gets absorbed then while pumping what oil or lotion do u use? Because u probably need a more oily one or to put more on your underarms.

It will heal best if you can keep it well moisturized and not use antipersperant or strong deodorant also less shaving, less tight sleaves/clothes: i know these sound hard but they are what dry out skin most

I have been using Vasline deep conditioning lotion. It's cheap and smells good Smile
Doesn't seem to be doing its job tho. So I will for sure go pick up some Bio oil today.

Thanks!

Hello!

I read online that stretch marks are a sign of zinc deficiency. So perhaps taking a supplement would help. Btw have you tried vapor rub? You should google it. I've heard of people having success with that and it helped fade them pretty quickly, especially if they're dark/red stretch marks.

I had trouble finding info about it working in white/silvery stretch marks, but I'm currently trying it out on a few marks and see what happens.

That is odd you got marks there, I never got them there from pregnancy/breastfeeding nor pumping. As far as how to get rid of them... I get a few during breastfeeding, but luckily got none during pregnancy except some small ones on my hips/butt, I got a few on my breasts while nursing from gorging I believe. So anyway, pure cocoa butter! That's what helped mine. I use to get pure cocoa butter the 100% stick from Sally's and I would rub that on my stretchmarks everyday. That helped big time and mine were the white ones. As far as Noogling, use a cocoa butter lotion! I recommend Palmer's cocoa butter formula. It prevents the stretch marks, be sure to not only rub it on the breasts but the surrounding areas as well, this will prevent anything from happening from the skin stretching. It may not smell as good as your vaseline lotion, but it will save you from hideous stretchmarks. HTH

(30-06-2011, 03:52 AM)Justinsgirl Wrote:  I have been noogling for a few weeks now. I started to notice stretch marks on my underarms. And they are looking pretty terrible.
I expected some stretch marks on my breasts but not there!

Has anyone else experienced this? Also, does anyone know how to help repair the skin there and anyway of preventing more?

Thanks!
Amy

Oh my, I hope this advice isn't too late! You can use Retin A cream while the stretch marks are still new (red in color) and it should reverse most of the damage. I also noticed that pumping re-redened my old stretch marks from nursing. I was able to treat these stretch marks with the Eetin A and they responded well to it like they were new and they are very very light and soft now. Also, using Emu oil whenever your skin is going to stretch will supply the skin with enough essential oils and vitamins to insure protection against stretch marks. Emu oil was my savior when I was pregnant. Both of my sisters have large stretch marks on their bellies, but I don't ha! It proves to me that the Emu oil made the difference. You should look into Emu oil for sure. And Rentin A for any of the current damaged skin around your pits.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon