Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any Success?

Is there anyone who have tried these methods and actually had any success in the product?Big Grin and if so, which one did you the most satisfaction?? please help i'm 21 and a size 34A that is horrible but I cannot do the pills. LOL we dont mix to well....I cant seem to swallow them ughhDodgy

Hey MzRi!

I haven't scratched the surface yet on my Breast Actives Program but I have seen results. Unfortunately, this product is a mixure of pills, cream, and exercise. Since you say pills are hard for you to get down, I would recommend looking around this sight for different herbs women have put together to make creams. There are a lot of different programs so just start looking and get inspired. Smile

Hey 34A is NOT horrible ... I'd die if I was that size (I'm a 34AAA).

Lots of women have had success with methods like suction (Noogleberry and Brava, for example); hypnosis (like Steve G. Jones, Wendi, Blaketalks, Boobster); and massage. Massage with creams like either PM or a combination of herbs like fenugreek and EPO or Borage Oil seems to be more effective than massage alone. Check out the massage section to find out more about the various techniques, including the Chi rotations.

If you don't like swallowing pills, have a look at the herbal section. Many girls make herbal teas that they use as part of their programs. And the personal programs section has a wealth of information too.

Whatever method you choose, make sure to get a lot of protein!

Also, chest exercises can help firm up your breasts; and for those of us that are really small, can help add a little more shape.

Hope this helps! Smile

Hi MzRi, a combination of breast massage and natural food intake recommended by a guide which can be found at http://www.howtogetnaturalbigbreast.com/ work for me.

I really have a hard time with pills too. I've been using the herbal extracts. Mix them up with a tiny bit of juice and BAM I'm done! Much easier for me than pills.
And 34A is not horrible! There is nothing wrong with having small breasts. I like my small breasts, I think they fit my frame well. The only reason why I am doing this is because I was bigger before and so my small "breasts" are actually empty skin. It makes me unhappy. So, nothing wrong with a 34A!

tHANK U ALL SO MUCH FOR THE ADVICE BUT I DISAGREE LOL 34A IS HORRIBLE UGHH I CANT STAND IT BUT THANK U LADIES AGAIN I WILL TRY SOME OF THE OTHER METHODS YOU SUGGESTED AND HOPE IT WILL WORK FOR ME... tHANK U AGAIN

(03-07-2011, 11:56 AM)Janice Wrote:  Hi MzRi, a combination of breast massage and natural food intake recommended by a guide which can be found at http://www.howtogetnaturalbigbreast.com/ work for me.

I just want to know why does it have to be in a book?? what is it that you did to help make your boobies grow, if you wouldnt mind sharing?!

It is a book with a guide on how to use a combination of breast massage and natural food intake. I started about a year ago and it works for me.

MzRi, Tigerlily and Fengshui had success with massage and food alone, you can see their programs on the old forum, scroll down this page to the Old Breast Nexus site and you can find them individually at the picture page.

Glad to know there are others also success in using a combination of massage and food method.Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon