Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

advice on breast exercises, totally clueless x

i am trying to breast actives system (i know its not meant to be so good)
it says i have to do breast exercises which i can't find any information on anywhere!
what are the exercises/massages you are doing that are most effective?
take care
xxi am trying to breast actives system (i know its not meant to be so good)
it says i have to do breast exercises which i can't find any information on anywhere!
what are the exercises/massages you are doing that are most effective?
take care
xx

I'm probably not supposed to do this since I recieved it as a download when I ordered Breast Actives but here is a support website with exercises, hypnosis, massages, and other Breast Health information. I hope this helps Pippy.

http://www.websupportcenter.com/healthce...index.html

The exercises can be found at the top left corner of the screen. Click on it to find instructions Smile

Techniques can vary between woman what feels good to them and what hurts.

This is a simpler one that I use that helps.

http://www.breastarticles.com/natural-bi...ssage.html

there are breast "exercises" as in massages but your breast tissue is not a muscle so you won't find anything under google under "breast exercises" you will find it under "pectoral exercises" which is chest muscle exercises" Things such as bench press, push-ups, butterflys, etc those workout the chest muscle under your breast tissue, it won't increase your actual breast size but the muscles behind it get bigger pushing your breasts forward more. I have had great success with this I also use Easy Curves, read this: http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8760&pid=30701#pid30701

My grandmother is a very out spoken person.. lol
She once saw a woman about mid age, and noticed she was not wearing a bra but was very perky and lifted. My grandmother with no shame or hesitation asked how are her breasts so full and lifted to the point she does not "need" a bra, and if she got them done? The woman said no she did not get them done, she is naturally a size C, but in the shower before exiting turns the water on slighty colder than usual and boucnes her breast under the water for a few minutes and than again with her back to the water. Idk how the science of it helps? Maybe one can explain. Although I do this haha, and so far so good, im pretty well lifted.

Here are some simple techniques for breast massage. Hope you will follow these instructions and will do your own:

1- It is suggested that breast massage be performed up to three times a week for 2 – 5 minutes to stimulate hormone secretion from the breasts and ovaries and to prevent toxic build up in the lymph and breast tissue.

2- Apply massage oil: you can purchase these at a health salon or at your local health food shop. Sweet almond and apricot kernel oils are excellent. If you are allergic to nuts, avoid the almond oil. Coconut oil is a light, liquid oil which works very well. Try to avoid scented or mineral based oils.

3- This is also a good time to use your breast enlargement creams and serums

4- Use only a light pressure on the breasts when applying the oil and for massage, as excessive pressure will cause pain and discomfort. You only need the lightest movement, using the palms or flat of the fingertips to flush toxins away from the breast area through the lymphatic system

5- Cup the breasts with your hands and use a light circular motion over the whole of the breast. You can also massage the underneath of the armpit to promote circulation

6- Gently knead the breasts with your hands using a lifting and pressing action

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon