Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Easy Curves

Hi!
I wanted to know if anyone else is using an Easy Curves.

My sister gave me hers a couple months ago. I used to use it everyday, 3 times a day for at least 10 minutes. Then I stopped 'cause I was so busy and forgot about it. But I'm back to doing it again.
I exercise quite often, and I'm revving up my chest exercises a bit, 'cause I'm been slacking lately.

Does anyone else here use it?
What is your progress, if any?

Easy Curves doesn't help make your actual breast tissue bigger, it makes your pectoral (chest) muscles bigger, bringing your boobs out further. I think it is worth the time, it has made mine perkier and stick out more. My cleavage is better

Here is the thing though, since it works your muscles, using it three times a day is not such a good idea. I would do it once a day. Muscles need protein and time to recover. So I would suggest you take at least 20 grams of protein powder after you use it once a day. This is what I am doing.

I am planning on getting the easy curve when I buy my noogleberry (in 8 weeks time yay!)

I have heard this doesn’t grow your breasts but improves your chest muscles as said above. This doesn’t put me off I think to have good boobs and a good bust they need to sit on a good chest so its well worth the time so keep going.

Interesting that you shouldn’t do too much. Your reasoning is totally understandable and I will keep it in mind.

Thanks for the info, gogirlanime!
(:

I've been using Easy Curves on and off (currently "on" again now) for over a year, and I like it a lot! It makes your cleavage area a little more plump right away. Smile I do like the bodybuilders do, and I follow my Easy Curves exercises with a protein drink. Just make sure you set the resistance to a level that seems pretty easy when you do the first few reps; but by the time you get to 10 or 20 reps in a certain exercise you're kinda feeling the burn JUST a little. Any harder than that, and you'd probably risk burning off the fat, as had been mentioned already. I started at "1"; and right now I'm staying at "3" (I'm a weakling, lol). I tried "4" for a while last fall, but I think it was counterproductive. I did "5" once, and it made me pull a muscle in my chest that hurt for like five days. Sad Make sure you keep your shoulders back; and really concentrate on flexing your chest muscles instead of the muscles in your arms when you do the reps. Sometimes, if I'm having a hard time feeling my chest muscles flexing, I tighten my abs; and for some reason, that puts more emphasis on the chest muscles to work. I don't know why it helps, but it does. Also, going slower seems to work better than whizzing right through it in a couple minutes. By the fifth or sixth day of using it, I notice that my breasts feel really tingly and "alive" for quite awhile after finishing the exercises. It feels nice, like something is actually happening in there. Wink Maybe adding some heat for awhile afterwards would help maintain the extra bloodflow for a little bit longer ... I don't know, I'll have to try that sometime. Be sure to stretch the muscles out across your chest before and after using it. Personally, I just stand in a doorway with one hand on each side of the door frame; and I take a couple steps through the doorway while my hands are holding onto the frame, stretching my arms back behind me. That really stretches those chest muscles good! And then hold my hands real high above my head, and lean toward the left; then lean toward the right. I like that Easy Curves is really easy to use, and doesn't take up much space. Five or ten minutes once a day is all that it requires. Smile

Wow, I realized I sounded like a commercial. Tongue Sorry! Just wanted to share my experience.

I agree with twister_mama clench your chest muscles and focus on trying to make sure that the movements are controlled by your chest muscles as much as possible. It might take awhile because our arms are usually stronger than our chest starting out but over time your chest will become must stronger. This part we can agree to disagree, I don't think doing a heavier amount is going to burn off the fat significantly. Yes it will a little bit but not enough that you have to worry. I have been doing 120 pound bench presses for a long time and my breasts have only gotten bigger. It is doing too much cardio that is going to burn off the fat from your boobs. But then again as long as your estrogen is up it will be hard to burn it off with cardio because estrogen stores fat and testosterone burns it. To be on the safe side, take Saw Palmetto too to keep testosterone away when exercising be it cardio or heavy weight-lifting and that will keep your estrogen up, helping your fat cells hold onto the fat in your breasts harder.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon