Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What should I do to prepare for BE?

I'm loosing body fat (not weight) and getting fit in preperation for BE, and also for my general health (and looks Wink ). Ill also be taking dandelion root to increase my estrogen sensitivity during that time. I won't be starting real, serious BE for about 2 months. Is there anything else I can do to prep, or is that enough? Since I have 2 months before starting, I may as well use them in the best way possible.

my advice is to do a lot of research before deciding on a program

I second this but you could do I little bit of massage starting now.

Not serious stuff just a quick massage with a moisturiser to start with after your exercise to get the blood going to them. Imagine your blood carrying the dandelion goodness to your boobs, and done right after exercise is good as your blood is pumping. And it will just improve the skin on your chest, as you would massage cream into any other part of your body. Think of it as some soft toning for you boobs.

Positive mind set and persistent are important. As advised by Maz to start with massage, it is a very good idea to start with. Pls use a proper method of massage. If you are not sure, you can find a guide at http://www.howtogetnaturalbigbreast.com/ after free registration.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon