Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PABA, GABA, and evening primose oil to supplement NBE?

The flat to fab program suggests these as supplements to the herbs used in the program (fenugreek, saw palmetto, red clover, and wild yam extract for massage); has anybody used them? Are they worth it?

GABA supplements are a required part of the actual program if you are over 30 (which I am not, I am 21), but just an optional supplement otherwise. Is there any chance this might be worth it for me even though I'm under 30?

Evening primrose are good ways to "supercharge" your NBE program. Has anybody ever had any success with these? A physical education teacher back when I was in middle school suggested evening primrose to all of the girls as something helpful for the moodiness that accompanied puberty/PMS/etc. but I have never heard it suggested for anything else until now. What do you guys think?

the only thing I really know about PABA is that it used to be used in sunscreen but is now banned in some places as an ingredient in sunscreen...not sure what the exact reason is. But I guess it apparently helps NBE, according to the book.

I am willing to try these things to "supercharge" my program, but I don't want to spend the money if it probably doesn't do anything. I wanted to check with you guys first to see if anyone has taken these for NBE, and whether you've had any success or not before I purchase them. Thanks!

(10-07-2011, 02:14 AM)Ch-ch-changes32 Wrote:  The flat to fab program suggests these as supplements to the herbs used in the program (fenugreek, saw palmetto, red clover, and wild yam extract for massage); has anybody used them? Are they worth it?

GABA supplements are a required part of the actual program if you are over 30 (which I am not, I am 21), but just an optional supplement otherwise. Is there any chance this might be worth it for me even though I'm under 30?

Evening primrose are good ways to "supercharge" your NBE program. Has anybody ever had any success with these? A physical education teacher back when I was in middle school suggested evening primrose to all of the girls as something helpful for the moodiness that accompanied puberty/PMS/etc. but I have never heard it suggested for anything else until now. What do you guys think?

the only thing I really know about PABA is that it used to be used in sunscreen but is now banned in some places as an ingredient in sunscreen...not sure what the exact reason is. But I guess it apparently helps NBE, according to the book.

I am willing to try these things to "supercharge" my program, but I don't want to spend the money if it probably doesn't do anything. I wanted to check with you guys first to see if anyone has taken these for NBE, and whether you've had any success or not before I purchase them. Thanks!

I am still fairly new but I work at a supplement store and I know that GABA increases your growth hormone. But what the person says is true, it might not be necessary because you are still young and your body is full of growth hormone. That is all I know Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon