Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

would BO be a good supplement to an herbal NBE program?

I am taking an herbal pill right now (bustmaxx) but will likely switch to individual herbs (fenugreek, saw palmetto, and red clover with fenugreek and wild yam extract for massage) and follow the flat to fab program. I was considering taking BO along with it as an extra added "oomph" to the program. What do you guys think--is this a good idea? Has anyone tried taking both herbs and BO at the same time? Is there a chance the herbs and BO would interact with one another and be counterproductive for NBE? I'm just trying to figure out if it would be something that could really help, or whether it's probably not worth the investment. Thanks!

If you read around you'll find that herbs and BO shouldn't be mixed.

Your question indicates to me you have not researched your program. Read, read, read and read some more. Their is a massive amount of information here on the forum that ill help you formulate an effective program. As to your question, yes the herbs and BO will interact and not to the better. Do not mix them. In fact, when you decide to change from the Bustmaxx to herbal, it would be a good idea to quit for a while to clear your system. Taking milk thistle to puge would also help. But get into the forum and read to learn about what you are doing. Hormones are very powerful and can do some very nice things for you, but they can also do VERY BAD things to you. Know what you are getting into before you start. This is very serious stuff.

Thank you both for your replies. You are right, I will do some more research. This whole process is about being patient not only during the actual NBE, but when figuring out what program to do. I appreciate the reminder, and also the suggestion about milk thistle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon