Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

brava bra

What do you think about brrava bra. Did anyone have success with it. I am asking because I did't have luck with wonderup. ANd I really don't want to go to plastic surgery. Best wishes :***

I don't know anything about the brava as I never tried one because of how expensive they are. But I've had good results with noogleberry so far and so have many others, so I believe most suction devices should work well. Good luck!

Yes, search around the archives and you will see that brava does work. or their website too. Noogleberry and Bosom Beauty are other alternatives, however, they are temporary swelling and can turn your breasts purple, which to me isn't healthy tissue. This is when you want the upper boob look. I've noticed that it doesn't fill out the bottom boob with NB.
but yeah, just stick around, read, ask questions and you will gain a lot of valuable information from real women with experience.

I wanted to add my opinion about the statement made by guest about noogleberry. Noogleberry in general does not turn the breast purple unless it has been misused. Meaning being way too agressive and very hard pumping for too long, then of course, chances are you might end up with hicky marks or an entire purple breast.

As for the temporary swelling. It is my understanding from the noogleberry forum and from the gals on here that have used it for a long time that in the beginning the swelling is temporary, but if you stick with it, you will begin slowly developing breast tissue. So the swelling eventually turns to tissue growth after you have had it for so long.

And the last thing I wanted to say was about the last part about noogleberry being for woman that want the upper swelling. Yes, it does cause upper swelling more so than some of the other pumps, but it also increases the size below as well. This is just common sense because if it caused only upper growth two things would happen. First you would never change Cup sizes because it would all be in the upper chest and nothing to fill in the cup below and two, it would begin looking really really odd to get huge up top and nothing below and I can't imagine a single woman being okay with that. The premise of the pumps is the theory of tension tissue growth. Any section of tissue put through the tension of pumping will see a very very slow growth. You are pumping the entire breast, not just a section of it, so in theory it should work over the entire breast.

If you look in this section further back you will find some videos by brava that explains how the brava pump works to grow tissue and while the other pumps do not require as long of wear since you pump them up a smidgen more than brava, the explaination on the video will still apply for the most part.

Just wow at how ignorant people can be when they do not do their research correctly! Okay, I'm a noogleberry user, I have been using it for 5 months now and have grown 1 1/2 inches so far, I only pump an hour up to 4 hours a day, the average is 2 hours. My breasts have never turned purple! This is because prior to using the product I did my research and reading and informed myself of how to correctly use the product. If while pumping I accidentally pump too hard, you will see the breast inside the dome start to turn purple, when that happens just let a little air in. This is my understanding of the major differences between Brava and Noogleberry...

Brava is clinically proven to work, but with that you have a very high price.
Noogleberry is more affordable, has EXCELLENT customer service (not sure of brava's as I never used it so can't say). And you don't have to pump for as long of periods as with Brava. With Brava you have to keep it on for I believe 10 to 14 hours a day, sorry I just couldn't do that. With noogleberry you can do 30 min to an hour a day and be fine. Brava promises a cup size in 8 weeks? I think it is. And I've seen women on the noogleberry forum get that same result, but not all. Some it takes longer. But I would rather have to use something for a year to get the results I want only pumping a short time each day, than to have to be restricted to where something most of the day each day for a couple months. That's just my opinion. Oh and as far as it only increasing the top, that's BS too. Yes, my growth at first was more on the top but that was because I am a mother and I breastfed, so I had a "slope" shape, it filled in the slope before it started increasing all over. Plus since I moved up in dome sizes it has been filling out everywhere. Oh, and there are before and after pics of real users on the noogleberry forum, you just have to sign up to the forum to see them, just like on here. And you can see in the after pics their breasts aren't purple, and they have increased all over. Just something to think about.

Also, don't mean to cause anyone not to buy the Brava, I say go for whatever is best for you. But many women on the noogleberry forum were previously Brava users and a few of them said that because they had to leave the domes on so long they ended up with bad rashes and such from using Brava. Also many of them said that the growth with noogleberry was better than with Brava as some of them used it for the time period Brava said and it didn't increase them like they wanted. But everyone is different, just because it didn't work for them doesn't mean it doesn't for others. Now I don't mind someone saying they prefer Brava over Noogleberry, but it needs to be an educated opinion, like...I prefer Brava because they have clinical studies. Something like that, but when you say stuff that isn't true, I mean come on.

Anyway, enough of my rant lol. I hope you go with what's best for you and get the results you dream of!

Noogleberry doesn't turn the boobs purple unless you pump waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. and it's not as temporary as you may think. I've gained over 1.5" in 14 weeks and it's not disappearing...

I think Noogleberry is a great product. I'd start my NBE program w a noogleberry first and then, maybe add on herbs/BO or PM....

Good luck to all!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon