Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just started NBE yesterday

Good day,

I'm a slim female, 38 years old, 5'6", about 110 lbs. My breasts are an A cup. I had a daughter eight years ago and breastfed her for two years.

Yesterday, I came across the free NBE hypnosis download by Kenneth Blake. I absolutely love the idea of hypnosis and believe in it totally. I went into a trance for sure. As I listened, I lied flat on my stomach with a heating pad under my breasts. My breasts were filling up and tingling while I listened. (Reaching the unconscious mind is what it is all about). While listening to Session 1 of Blake Talks, I was overcome with emotion, especially when he went back to the time during puberty when my breast development "paused." I believe in the pause 100% as I was molested as a child. After the molestation, I did not want to look sexually appealing to boys or men, so unconsciously, I stunted my own growth. I remember being about nine years old, and my breasts were starting to bud and my cousin told me I needed to wear a bra. Her statement bothered me because I didn't like anyone looking at my breasts. Even now, when I get comments that my butt is getting fat, I unconsciously cut back on eating and end up getting really, really slim. Most females want a nice round butt, and my ego wants it, but the attention I've always felt I could not handle.

I began massaging my breasts last night with olive oil. Believe it or not, I've never touched my breasts so lovingly in my life and I've not let anyone else caress my breasts in such a loving way. Throughout my life, the conscious part of my mind resented the fact that my breasts were so small in comparison to all the females around me. I felt cursed. Never really feeling like a woman, even after having a child. Now, I'm on the road to healing my troubled past. I'm not afraid to be sexy anymore. My breasts have been yearning for years to grow to their intended fullness and size. I will allow my breasts to finish where they left off during puberty.

I plan to pick up some Fenugreek and chocolate soy milk today. You know, my mom's breasts grew a lot by drinking soy milk and doing chest exercises, although she wasn't trying to increase her bust size. She was drinking soy milk for menopause and doing the chest exercises to lift her breasts. Her breasts are visibly larger.

As time goes on, I will update my progress. Please pardon the length of this post.

Enjoy your day!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon