Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

wahaika & others- advice please! :)

hi everyone Smile found this forum yesterday and spent the entire day going through the posts! I'm thinking of starting on herbs & was looking for some advice... I've read that using a combination of herbs is more effective than using just one? any advice on which herbs I should try & how much of each? hopefully I don't have to buy too much stuff, if I could just use maybe 2 or 3 different herbs that would be great.. and apparently saw palmetto makes you gain weight on your thighs?? I'd rather not use it if that's true Sad

I'm 18 (turning 19 in a few months), about 5' 2, 94.5 pounds, bra size 70B/30B Sad I know the B sounds big but I'm the same size as a 32A really. Haven't been on birth control ever & no kids/breastfeeding haha.

thank you so much!!
xx

edit: oops, forgot to mention- I don't smoke, I drink sometimes, and I have irregular periods Sad

Hello Katie3,

What of the following do you have available to you?

Fenugreek
Fennel
Saw Palmetto
Wild Yam (Preferably Mexican Wild Yam)
Evening Primrose Oil
Borage Oil
Flaxseed Oil
Olive Oil
Goat's Rue (Galega)
B vitamins
MSM
Chicken feet for Chicken Foot Soup.
Hops
L-Tyrosine
Kelp or seaweed
Chicken
Beef
A heated pad/blanket with multiple heat settings.

You will only need a subset of those but it is good to know what you have available.

Wahaika

Thanks for responding! At the moment i have Evening primrose oil, olive oil, chicken, beef and B vitamins.. I could probably get saw palmetto and fennel without much trouble. What kind of seaweed should I look out for? The regular dried kind or does it have to be fresh/a particular species?

You can try a natural method using a combination of proper method of breast massage and natural food from the guide which can be found at http://www.howtogetnaturalbigbreast.com/ after free registration.

Interesting. Whenever I see something like that I hope that the so called secret breast growth recipes, breast cream recipes, exercises, or any growth routines are not stolen from this site or others. I cannot think of a single reason anyone would want to go pay or "sign up" for what is found here.

Katie3,

Are you able to get fenugreek or galega (goat's rue)?

No particular species for kelp or seaweed. Any kelp supplement should be fine, but those are not something to start with.

Wahaika

Yes I was looking at the supplements available at the pharmacies near me and they do have fenugreek! I haven't seen goat's rue anywhere though. Smile

(17-07-2011, 04:43 AM)katie3 Wrote:  Yes I was looking at the supplements available at the pharmacies near me and they do have fenugreek! I haven't seen goat's rue anywhere though. Smile

I b uy my goat's rue either on Amazon or at www.luckyvitamin.com . It's by a company called Motherlove.

http://www.herbalcom.com/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon