Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My personal plan n journey

Every mid morning i take 2 fenugreek 610 mgs...1 maca 510mgs ...and 1 saw palmetto 585mgs....then after dinner.i take 1 fenugreek...2 maca...and 1, saw palmetto then i also massge twice daily...
This is how i do my massage....what you will need: sweet almond oil..fenugreek capsoles.....small glass dish....instructions: warm small amount of ao in glass dish microwate for no more than 13 sec....open one capsole of fenugreek and.pour powder into warm.ao.....mix oil with finger.for 10-15 sec.....apply some of.the warm mixture to left breast rub breast w a tad.of force counterclockwise for 4-5 min...then rub under left armpit for 3min.....add warm mixture to right breast and repeat clockwise for same amount of time dont forget 3 min under right pit!!Big Grin do this twice EVERY DAY! Tongue my breasts feel firmer and fuller yay! i do 25 wall pushups as well....im a flabby semi-Saggy c...but.would.love to be a large.round firm D...wish me luck! Wink

Today i will be starting to Big Grin drink breast teas twice every other day! They r called yogi nursing mother support and yogi mother to be....containing lots.of good stuff...Tongue fennel,fenugreek,chamomile,stinging nettle leaf,anise seed,english.lavender flower, rasberry leaf,peppermint,,spearmint,dandelion root, cardamom seedRolleyes whew...i take a bag of each tea bag and put them in a mug of hot water...alone no suger or milk.....hopefully adding these teas twice every other day will give me a boost!!!Big Grin

Hey I think I've seen that tea! Sounds pretty good!
Good luck! Big Grin

I was going to go to the store today to pick out a tea too..that sounds nice..want something to switch with coffeeSad but not up to giving up coffee..Dodgy

Smile thank u

I cant give up coffee either..i just cut my intake.down...Big Grin maybe u could try that

haha...yeah ..I only drink 2-3 cups but I actually want to drink something different...I hate green tea and I dont want more caffine.. I did read some where that coffee ups estrogen so not sure why every one is wooooo no coffee...yeah ok..I need the coffee and my cigs ..yes I will say I smoke too..wooooooooo Dodgy I am tried of the cig commericals telling us to quit Angry....I will take my chances with the cigs on my own..DodgyBig Grin..yes I have a hair up my butt today..haha..so dont take what I say the wrong way..just getting some grrrrrrrrrrr attitude for some reason..

Ha ha no prob Tongue to be honest im a pepsi and cigg typa girl....sooooo hard to quitSad

I smoke 5-10 cigs depending on my mood..haha.. I have a question about the maca how long until you seen your butt getting bigger taking it and how much do you take a day..when I was taking the SP I felt my butt getting bigger but I was getting other effects that I didnt like..my chin hair was getting worse and I was waking up at night from it..I tried taking it in the middle of the day but I found it was making my legs hurt and swollen feeling not..like I was retaining water..in my legs or I guess adema ...I am going to buy some maca tomorrow..I want a bigger booty...DodgyBig Grin oh one more question did you stop maca at any time and if so did the results stay..I have read that some have had permenant results...maybe it depends on the person too..ok..I thought I was going to bed soon..yeah ok..for some reason at this time I get more energy....I always do some exercises just before bed dont know why and I do them during the day..and for some reason I have to use alot of weights to feel it hit my hams and glute..but I do feel it getting firmer from the exercises they say that those muscle are hard to tone and build..anyway..later kido..

I started takin 3 a day one in morning 1 noon and 1 aroun 7pm...noooo later cuz ppl said u get really bad dreams! My bf noticed it first after id been using it for 3 weeks! I upped my dose to 4 a day by week 3...week 4 5 a day by week 5 and 6 i took 6 a day. After week 6 i took a week break and then started the process over. I didnt loose a thing! I gained 4 inches gained 8 lbs and went to a size 11 pants. Started march 11...so 4 months now Wink i guess ive grown a inch a monthBig Grin hope this helps!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon