Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My personal plan n journey

Ok so ive upped my dosage..4 fenugeeek..4 maca..and 2 saw palmetto a day along with the breast massages...this gotta work!Big Grin

Lol i watched a doc on discovery channel about a ringtone that will increase bust...i think its a lil silly but i downloaded it i listen to it 20 times a day..im on day 2..ur suposed to do it for 10 days...i know its silly but wth ill try in the name of boob scienceBig Grin lol heres the link: http://inventorspot.com/articles/can_cel...size_24938 heres another: http://www.morninpaper.com/2009/02/video...-ringtone/

heres a link to download if u wanna try..hey it prob wont do shit but wth.. http://www.hot1047.com/andy-a-mel/15433-...-size.html

Oook really excited!! I measured for the first time my body.... Here goes.....
Upper bust: 35.5
Fullest pert of bust: 37
Underbust: 32
Waist: 31.5
Hips: 37.5
,butt: 42.5

My waist is down...yay! Ok so i used this chart to calculate and my results appear to be a 36d http://www.herroom.com/marketing/measure...html#chart ..i dunno my c cups dont fit either...i wonder why i cant see much a differance....i guess cuz they are still not as full...but im excited! Ill continue my routines an massages and see where it gets me! Update: i may be incorrect about bra size...plz help!

Hi Prettymama,

I know you say you feel small up top but girl your measurements sound awesome to me..but maybe you feel that you are unportioned? well from those measurements sounds nice and the pics you sent me I wish I had your body...one day I will ..we have to keep that in our heads..and you know what someone on the other site said they read a chiense sp?man said to think beautiful breast while massaging..they are good at what they do and that is positive thinking...ok sorry off topic kind of..my question is are you saying you are feeling a change but not seeing it..as for the bra thing I personally go by my bras, I saved my bras for some weird reason from when I was a 36c/d..ahhh one day again..about 3 years ago I was in that bra and lost all my weight, I believe if I lost them just from weight loss then I believe they will come back to the 36c bras..hey they were so not there a year ago..I mean nothing..so they are coming back and I am hoping is NBE journey will speed it up some..Big Grin..dam sorry side tracked again..ADD kicking in..

I am curious if you are feeling any tingling and such..this is just my opinion and it all depends on the persons hormone balance but not sure and maybe Isabelle will comment but I was thinking if your not feeling anything maybe either take 1 maca away or up the FG by 1 pill or do both but try or other the other first..just a thought..IMO I feel you have to feel the tingling and such to know if anything is working.

I was told that you could not take maca and fenugreek together because they cancel each other out

Marcykid101....hmmm never heard that...well my booty has continued to grow on maca and fg but my boobs dont seem to be feeling anything! Maybe this isnt the best route for nbe....i dunno...

Beachbumbythesea...hey you! Big Grin your body is fine hun i think my boobs are just too small for my body.Sad i think its crazy you seem to have my mind! Ive considerd lowering maca and upping fg and fennel! I really hope it works!! O btw forgive my crazy spelling at times...damn android touchscreen! Angry

don't take my word for it I am new to this herbal thing... but if you are not experiencing any growth it could be the maca

I think ill research it a bit and keep at it for one more week...if i have no change i may try pm to replace fg. Hey thanka for bringing it upShy...it possibly could be preventing my boob growth...i dont know...Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon