Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

In need of suggestions! NB and Brava

Star 

I'm only 17 years old. Both NB and Brava recommend that the user be at least 18 years old.

My mom has had 2 kids so her breast is larger than it used to be. however, she told me that her breast size wasnt big to begin with.

Should i wait? I want to start as soon as possible because having small breasts is really bringing my self esteem down.

Feel free to tell me your personal experiences!

Yea being under 18 your choices are limited. I suggest massaging, the chi massage is wonderful, chest exercises, I personally think pumping would be okay, there are users on the NB forum that are under 18. I'd say just stay away from herbal NBE including PM until about 21 or older. Also hypnosis would be fine for you to use also. And this is my opinion but both main manufacturers of BO (bovine ovary) say it's safe for teens as long as they have had their period for at least 2 years. Bountiful Breast and Ultra Breast say they were originally formulated for teens who were not developing correctly.

I'd say just talk it over with your mom and see what she thinks you should go with. I think Brava says 18+ because they don't want lawsuits. But ultimately it's up to you and your parents.

Oh also I've heard many have grown from breast friendly foods, maybe you could just simply alter the way you eat.

I 100% agree with Anastasia. I don't see why someone under 18 couldn't use this device. I would discuss it with your mom and see if she'll order it for you. Good luck! If not, you can massage until then and for your 18th birthday, get yourself a nb pump. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon