Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just got my Noogleberry!!

I just got my Noogleberry, and I want to make sure that I am doing this right!

When I put the cups on, they slide all over until I start pumping. Once I start pumping, it kind of "sucks" up my boobs inside it and pulls the skin between them very tight. I guess that I am getting the suction I need, because my skin is all stuck up on the sides!! It's funny looking. Tongue

One side seems to be pumping better than the other. The suction seems to be staying better in the other, that is. Maybe this is me just noticing that my breasts are two different sizes. Who knows.

WOW! So, after I noogled for about an hour (I did the pump hold for 10 mins, release, pump and hold for 10 more method) I do not have ANY swelling. However, by boobs itch like crazy!! So, I hope that is good sign!

*face palm* this is why I always tell people to read read and read some more through this forum and Noogleberry's forum, especially when using a Noogleberry.

Patience sweety! And plenty of it! It does sound like you are pumping correctly, and if you keep doing that your breasts will fill the domes further and further, then you will eventually need to go up a dome size. But hun... you aren't going to have swelling on your first session!!! And yes itching is normal, it's the skin getting adjusted to the "stretching" and also they can itch like that when they are growing, use plenty of moisturizer, that's the key. But yea I didn't get my first swelling when I started until about 3 weeks in!!! Have patience, it comes, but not overnight.

Thank you for your reply, Anastasia! I have actually spent the last 2 months reading and re-reading everything on both forums, but it was never something I could picture until I actually had the product in hand! It's good to know that swelling doesn't happen the first time, because a lot of girls on the forum can tend to lead you to believe that it does! When it comes it NBE, patience is always key!

Just got mine today and pumped as I am typingBig Grin
I can see how this is addicting! I dont know what to call it: Total Boob Fixation?

snap! got mine today too.
I've been pumping till its tight, waiting till it feels comfortable, then pumping till its tight, wait till its comfortable, then pump again etc...you get the picture for an hour to 2 hours. I've noticed some swelling (very very slight) and my boobs are a bit sore. Is this a good way to noogle? or do i need to release between pumps?

I've noticed that its better on one side, and have been cutting off the pump to that cup and bringing the other one to the same size, then pumping both. It must be that one boob is bigger then the other, lol

its deffo adictive though.......

Yeah, since its my first time and I have all the time in the world, I am pumping,release, pumping till its tighter for a few seconds, release, etc. I feel itchy. I know it will take time but its so much fun to see how much you can take comfortably and release it. Its like a toy minus the potential choking hazard. I don't want to get blisters or break blood vesselsSad

I think we are doing it right. I found another seller of these devices
check it out: http://breastpump.webs.com/
I wonder how much it is and it looks like you get 3 cup sizes with it.

ya it does look just like it, excellent. lets hope results come around eh? I'd quite like to go up 3 sizes (well id like 4 or 5 but my partner thinks thatd be a bit much on my frame and height......)

tibetan, the site you posted, he's selling a Noogleberry pump in a kit form, that's all! That is what the pump USE to look like! NB just improved their pump and made the newer version, but that was what the original looked like. So my guess is he bought a bunch of them and domes from NB at a bulk price and is reselling for profit. So yea, same thing as NB.

Oh also, the before and after pics he posts on there are before and after IMPLANT SURGERY pics! So false advertising. I'm guessing the more natural looking pics he does have are stolen as well from other NBE products.

Hey guys, I've been gone for a minute, but I finally started using "Noggleberry."

I write review for it in a minute, and I will say I have had swelling everytime I've used it, even once only having it on for 15 minutes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon