Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

has anyone tried horse chestnut cream for spider veins?

I've noticed spider veins on my legs since I started taking bustmaxx that I know I did not have before. In my research, I learned that hormonal changes can cause spider veins as well as increased cellulite. Since that is exactly what the NBE herbs do, I think it's safe to say that it is because of them. They do not hurt or anything, but they are rather unsightly; and considering I have only been taking bustmaxx for less than a month, I worry that the problem will continue to get even worse. I searched around the forum and saw that people have had good results with using horse chestnut for spider veins. I looked on amazon and found both horse chestnut pills and horse chestnut cream. I thought that the cream seemed like a good idea because it was direct application, and I wouldn't have to take another pill. But I wanted to ask you guys first to see if you thought the cream would be as effective, or whether it is best to just take the capsules? Thanks!

I had the same problem with spider veins whilst taking herbs. I used horse chestnut in both pill and cream form. I did read somewhere that the pills are more effective than the cream. As I said, I used both and it definately helped.
Thumbs Up 

yes yes YESSS! You've come across an amazing all natural ingredient!

I am a distributor for some amazing products--a gel and also targeted body wraps that tighten/tone/firm the skin, detox & cause inch loss as a result. Cellulite is gone from these wraps and gel too, since toxins are stored in the fat cells, which is what cellulite is... I LOVE these products! Anyhow, I noticed quite a few of my clients wrapped their thighs to get rid of cellulite, and also lost almost all of their spider veins and varicose veins too! main ingredient in my wraps? horse chestnut extract! I used the gel instead of the wraps on my spider veins....gone within a couple of weeks!!! Fabulous! Smile

If anyone is interested in more info on my horse chestnut products, feel free to PM me Smile

~Kat

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon