Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thailand breast slapping technique

Does anyone know the steps to the massage used by a native in Thailand to increase breast size?

It supposedly moves unwanted fat to your breasts by slapping. I have been unlucky and unable to find the actual steps and technique.

I don’t know about a Thai method but moving fat around to the breasts sounds a lot like fat brushing. Chinomilk (sp?) on youtube has a video doing it.

Basically using the side of your hands “brush” the fat to the breasts region. On her youtube video she concentrates on moving the fat from her back to the front of her body and then from there to the breasts.

The girl's name is Chiyomillk if you were trying to find the exercises on youtube. She might be from Thailand but I'm not too sure :L The skin brushing method is also very beneficial if you're trying to tone up Smile

Much Love ♥

If you do find the steps to either , will you please email me them? Amandadianaleasure@yahoo.com thank you.

just curious, how many times should you do chiyomilk's method in a row? i did it 5 times just now for the first time try but i dont know if that's enough. I would like to know since i'm adding this on top of chi massage twice a day, tigerlily's massage every night while listening to rockmelon, and doing lypossage on my waist, back, belly, and thighs every night. And i walk at least 3 miles a day and do strength training 3 days a week from the bodyrock website. I use a lotion made of firming cream and mothers milk tea(which is the same as bustea but way cheaper) and bio oil. But I want to make sure I'm doing this one right too because I don't want to create any kind of a stall in my progress by doing something wrong.

(17-07-2011, 07:40 PM)Maz Wrote:  I don’t know about a Thai method but moving fat around to the breasts sounds a lot like fat brushing. Chinomilk (sp?) on youtube has a video doing it.

Basically using the side of your hands “brush” the fat to the breasts region. On her youtube video she concentrates on moving the fat from her back to the front of her body and then from there to the breasts.

Hi!
How do you do the Chinomilk massage? How many times a day and for how long for each time?
I can't find any video on youtubeSad.
Could you please help me?

Thanks,
Kelly9

(06-09-2011, 08:48 PM)kaspretty Wrote:  just curious, how many times should you do chiyomilk's method in a row? i did it 5 times just now for the first time try but i dont know if that's enough. I would like to know since i'm adding this on top of chi massage twice a day, tigerlily's massage every night while listening to rockmelon, and doing lypossage on my waist, back, belly, and thighs every night. And i walk at least 3 miles a day and do strength training 3 days a week from the bodyrock website. I use a lotion made of firming cream and mothers milk tea(which is the same as bustea but way cheaper) and bio oil. But I want to make sure I'm doing this one right too because I don't want to create any kind of a stall in my progress by doing something wrong.

could you please tell me what kind of lotion did you use .. I have tried some of the comercial breast cream , but it didnt work.. Huh

Hi Kelly9,
here are Chiyomilk's massages and skin brushing on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/chiyomilk

I have seen Chiyomilk's videos and quite convinced with these videos and would suggest you to go for Chiyomilk's profile on youtube. I hope you will get a lot of tips and tricks from there. Good Luck.....

(16-07-2011, 12:15 AM)acappella Wrote:  Does anyone know the steps to the massage used by a native in Thailand to increase breast size?

It supposedly moves unwanted fat to your breasts by slapping. I have been unlucky and unable to find the actual steps and technique.

I think you are talking about this technique which is Thai
http://www.puerariamirifica.com/breast-m...videos.htm

I believe it's differnt than what Chiyomilk does as hers is based more on brushing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon