Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thailand breast slapping technique

(25-10-2011, 04:17 PM)Nila Wrote:  
(25-10-2011, 12:22 PM)Ladyflash Wrote:  I've been doing the slapping for a few days (not consistently) and I'm happy to say this method makes your breasts FULL. My breasts also feel.. wider. As in their fat range increased I guess from all the scooping towards them.

I like!

Hi Ladyflash,

can you please post the video, directly on this site. I clicked the link, above and got nothing.

The video is featured with the article, but I'll directly link. ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NraUUxO2rk0

Thanks, Ladyflash.

I see Thailand breast slapping technique is so effective for best and beautiful.

It's so interesting that you can move fat from one area of the body to the breasts by pushing it there. I wonder how that works. It is unbelievable!

I still don't get how to do the slapping from all the brief clips. It's too bad it isn't something on a dvd. Is it about slapping the fat to soften it up so it can be moved to the breasts? What is the theory behind slapping breasts?

I'm going to try it, though feel like I'm haphazardly guessing what to do.

(28-10-2011, 08:40 AM)Miranda Wrote:  It's so interesting that you can move fat from one area of the body to the breasts by pushing it there. I wonder how that works. It is unbelievable!

I still don't get how to do the slapping from all the brief clips. It's too bad it isn't something on a dvd. Is it about slapping the fat to soften it up so it can be moved to the breasts? What is the theory behind slapping breasts?

This is what I think is the point of slapping. To "disturb" and heat up the fat. I could easily be wrong, but this is just what I think is the point. My breasts feel very warm after slapping them for about 10 minutes. I slap it to a beat and cup my breasts on the opposite side of where I'm slapping to keep the entire breast from jiggling and then further heat up the area by "scooping" the fat to the breast like she does.

Anyway, I do it about once a day and I gotta say, my breasts look pretty good! They still feel full and like they have more fat in them. It's too early to call it growth, but I will say I like what I see!

interesting video. i wonder if it is permanent!

This might sound like a stupid question but how do you perform this technique on yourself?

Is that 10 mins. per breast or total?

i Want sexy massaging

(28-10-2011, 08:40 AM)Miranda Wrote:  It's so interesting that you can move fat from one area of the body to the breasts by pushing it there. I wonder how that works. It is unbelievable!

I'm pretty sure it's not real, as it makes no actual sense, but as with everything, mind over matter! You never know what will happen if you believe it's working.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon