Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lamb Placenta Question

Hi everyone,

I was thinking of adding lamb placenta to my nbe program and had some questions.

What is the difference between lamb placenta with DNA and without?

Who if any have had any real growth or benefit from it?

What brand and where do you buy it?

Thanks, I know I've read it smells gross and everything but if it helps that would be awesome. Was also thinking of adding Maca to my routine, if any of you ladies had some tips about that. Awesome! Big Grin

Been researching stores that sell this website called dailyvita.com seems to be selling the most variety in lamb placenta and I thought if maybe any of you have tried this brand

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=220597090214&index=14&nav=SEARCH&nid=29830731372&back=1

hey, i have 3 bottles of unopened MegaDNA lamb placenta soft-gells- 100 in each bottle, if you want to buy them. i am honestly, the worst at remembering to take pills or capsules, so they aren't doing me any good just sitting on the shelf.

Message me if you want them and we'll set something up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon