Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does soy milk actually enlarge breasts??

Well that's kind of a tough one. Honestly if you start drinking soy you prob won't notice any differences. I started drinking soy back in November and now that is my main source of "dairy". I really like the stuff but when it's comes to hormones and NBE soy prob won't make it work any better or less.

Yes it can because soy bean and products made from it are known for their natural estrogen.

While soy milk, like all soy products, contains phytoestrogens, which are weak estrogen-like compounds....
It's possible that consumption of highly concentrated phytoestrogens might cause breast growth just as estrogen-containing birth control pills do, but normal soy consumption would not....So it is advisable to use creams or pills for enlarging breast..Clevastin capsules are also the good option for breast enhancement and it doesn't have any side-effects...I suggested these capsules to one of my friend and it worked trust me!!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon