Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fasting during BO?

Hello everyone.
I will be fasting from dawn to sunset for the whole month of August for religious reasons.
I am really eager to start trying to make my breasts bigger. I want to buy the Swanson brand Raw Ovarian Glandular and the Raw Pituitary and the L-Tyosine.
I will be taking protein shakes 2x a day.
My question is, will the fasting prevent me from getting any results??
Will I be wasting my time?
I am just so eager to start.
Just wanted to get your thoughts!!!
Thank you!!!

As long as you're getting enough calories outside of the fasting, you should be okay. But if you're going to be eating under your maintenance amount of calories, then I would suggest that you wait until after the fast.

I've never personally fasted while on a NBE program, I usually do it in between to cleanse my system. I usually do apple fasts so no protein, I'm not sure what kind of fasts you plan to do where you can also incorporate protein. But I'd say if you aren't going to be getting enough protein during the fasting, to just hold off your NBE program until after your fast.

Hi Anastasia! I must admiit that i have admired you from afar, lol!
I love how you are so active in these forums. You have given us tons of info and thanks for that! I have read many of ur posts.
The fasting that I will do is actually for the muslim holy month of Ramadan, its where muslims fast for 30 days beginning from August 1. We fast from dawn to sunset, there is absoloutley no restrictions to what i can and cannot eat after sunset. I can eat and drink what i want and how i want but only after sunset, lol!
I think i can make it work. Or at least i can start slowly and then after August, i can build up to what I already have done. I am jist soooo eager to start!

I personally advise to skip BO during fasting month. The reason being is in any form of oral NBE you might/will experience hungry pangs and you need to eat. If you don't eat the correct amount of protein then that month of BO will grow to waste.

I will have to agreed with crystalelle, that you should hold off until you're done with fasting. I get so hungry and I will need to eat when I take BO.. and yes I get hungry even after I have already ate!

Hi.
Thank you so much for all your replies. I have ordered from Swanson Vitamns, but they haven't arrived yet, but I will wait until the fasting is done and then I will start on them.
Goddess,
You said that you always want to eat when taking BO, Have you gained any weight from BO? Have you seen breast growth yet?

(20-07-2011, 07:04 AM)melissa4u Wrote:  Hi.
Thank you so much for all your replies. I have ordered from Swanson Vitamns, but they haven't arrived yet, but I will wait until the fasting is done and then I will start on them.
Goddess,
You said that you always want to eat when taking BO, Have you gained any weight from BO? Have you seen breast growth yet?

I don't think I've gained weight overall if you know what I mean... but in proper places.. such as I notice my butt is getting fuller as well as my breast. And I've seen breast growth, my breast are filling my bra and I can just feel them, they're bigger and fuller!

Oh WOW!!! I am so happy for u!!
And gaining weight in the butt area is good too! I think any man likes a girl with some junk in the trunk.
Does BO make the hips roumder or wider by any chance?
I would love to get bigger hips!!
How long have u been on BO?
How soon did u see results?
Do you have a program page?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon