Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bud=lump?

Hi everyone. So I had done hypnosis and then developed a lump, freaked out, stopped the hypnosis and saw the doctor and got an ultrasound and it wasn't anything. Now I'm wondering if the lump that showed up one morning was actually a breast bud? It was directly behind and to the arm side of the nipple. It was tender so I was just very paranoid. It wasn't until much later that I put the two together and now I'm wondering if I stopped right when the growing was getting good! Any advice would be helpful, thanks.

Is it gland because during period it will normally swollen.

Thanks for the reply! I had never had anything like that happen before during my period. Normally with my period, my breasts get a little bit tender all over, but this was only tender in that one spot, and was firm. But I'm guessing it had to have been normal tissue, since the ultrasound didn't find anything wrong (like a tumor, etc).

it could have been a blockage, try massage to get rid of it, fengshui's program describes it in detail, how to do the massage and what a blockage is.

Thanks, I'll go look it up. I forgot to mention that the doctor gave me antibiotics for it, saying it was likely an infection causing the mastitis, and it went away shortly after. So I'm no longer having the problem, I'm just concerned that if it happens again if it is actually a sign of progress and that I shouldn't panic again. Hopefully fengshui's program will be of help!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon